Apparel & AccessoriesTemporary Tattoosftxj
1PC New Women Lips Sticker Temporary Lips Tattoo Transfers Disposable Lipstick

by ftxj

Package: 1 x lipstick

Material - Paper; Lip size - about 5.5*8cm; Create mermaid water embellish, presents vivid lip color, natural and comfortable without oily feeling; You can also use it as eyeshadow.; Water proof

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FTXJ 1PC New Women Lips Sticker Temporary Lips Tattoo Transfers Disposable Lipstick!
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
FTXJ 1PC New Women Lips Sticker Temporary Lips Tattoo Transfers Disposable Lipstick uploaded by Jennifer S.
I love these especially for the holidays real easy to put on and makes your lips look amazing. The only problem I have with them is my lips are to big and it didn't cover my whole lip so I get a matching color of lip stick to fill it in. But other than that I do like them. They felt comfortable on my lips.

Looking for your answer?