Fry's Turkish Delight (4x51g)

by Frys

Frys Turkish Delight Candy Bar. Chocolate coated Turkish Delight candy bar. Frys Turkish Delight features a compact rose-flavored turkish delight core encased by a smooth, sweet coating of milk chocolate. Frys Turkish Delight Bar, full of eastern promise.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fry's Turkish Delight (4x51g)!
Tiffany M.
Paragould, AR
my favorite chocolate bar ever. i grew up eating these and i haven’t stopped. i buy them on amazon because i can’t find them anywhere else
Ness B.
Fry's Turkish Delight (4x51g) uploaded by Ness B.
Omg absolutely love Turkish delight, if it ain't the cubes it's the fry's bars, I love the rose taste with the chocolate coating and most recently I have found another fry's Turkish delight but in Lemon 😲😲😲😲
Claire W.
Prestonpans, East Lothian
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
1,346 reviews
Fry's Turkish Delight (4x51g) uploaded by Claire W.
Hi oh my goodness these are one of my favourite sweets at the moment. I absolutely love the chocolate in this bar it just melts in my mouth. Hey he Turkish delight is so yummy, delicious. For anyone who hasn’t bought these go ahead and try them.
Abi C.
Preston, Lancashire
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This bar is absolute heaven!!! Turkish delight is one of the most underrated treats and deserves more recognition. My only complaint is that this is the price of your average chocolate bar but lasts about 2 seconds.
Hu Yun L.
Stoney Creek, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My friends from U.K love their Turkish delight. They said it's a nostalgic confectionary delight from the past. When having a rough day at work I tend to buy a couple bars to lift their spirits. It's a no fail pick me up present
Kaytlin Z.
england
It’s nice, just not like real fresh Turkish delight. It’s not something I’d specifically go out to buy.
Hollie R.
Really dislike these. The taste, smell and the texture are just all horrible. Not my cup of tea at all.

Looking for your answer?