BY FRY'S ELECTRONICS #20 in Electronics Stores

• I have never been here, but i have always wanted to, is it expens...5 Answers
Fry's Electronics
  • "I love this place, they have pretty much everything you need from electronic parts to appliances." in 5 reviews
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
I love fry's! They have so much stuff, not just electronics! There's a lot of stuff in fry's that are cheaper than other stores and online. Great store!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I like this store way more than I do Best Buy . It has everything you're looking for and they're always stocked up on everything .
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love going to this store. Its big. They have just about everything i need from electronics, often times cheaper than other stores or online. They match prices online as well.
Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Santa Cruz, CA
This place is huge, has things ranging from DVDs, records, appliances, televisions, snacks, and more. If you can't find what you're looking for here... I don't know what to tell you! This is my boyfriends favorite store, he loves building his own computers. I like coming here to look at the big selection of movies! Don't forget to price match things here! You can save money!
Dave L.
Dave L.
Newport, OR
Grus is my favorite place to go and get my electronics needs, computers and CDs they have a great selection of just about everything you could want and then some wish there was one closer to where I live so I could go more often. But anyways great prices and I would recommend you go to frys if you get a chance
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
Techie Expert
I love this store they have really cool items even my kids like going here. They have a great selection
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
The only electronic store I go to. They sent out promo codes if you sign up for their email list. Always find what I need there.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Great place to get products if you're building a tower from scratch as well as getting laptops. However, I wish there were more locations of Fry's Electronics.
Aldair M.
Aldair M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my fav stores they have pretty much anything you would want from computers to tvs
Ceasar P.
Ceasar P.
A good place to buy your technology products. Good employees to help you out with things. They can build your own gaming computer with fee.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Techie Expert
I have never been here, but i have always wanted to, is it expensive? is it like best buy? or which is better?