BY FRY'S ELECTRONICS #17 in Electronics Stores

• I have never been here, but i have always wanted to, is it expens...5 Answers
Fry's Electronics
  • "I love this place, they have pretty much everything you need from electronic parts to appliances." in 5 reviews
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Techie Expert
I like fries because it's a friendly atmosphere they have great customer service they're really good at helping you find certain Electronics and answering questions
Geoff P.
Provo, UT
Fry's Electronics is a fabulous place to pick up local products at an online price! They will match online ads from competing companies such as Amazon and Newegg. This makes them very competitive in the market and I personally have bought many items from them. They also present a great opportunity to see and try products before you purchase them, even if you get them from a different location.

They are also one of the only places left that carry computer components in stock and on the shelf.

Fry's however is not without its flaws. Most times I have gone the store was somewhat dirty and fairly disorganized. Many of the computer components on display were damaged or vandalized. This presented not the best visual appeal, but the function was completely intact.
Ashley C.
I love going to this store. Its big. They have just about everything i need from electronics, often times cheaper than other stores or online. They match prices online as well.
Alexis B.
Denton, TX
Fry's has a really really great selection on products, especially on computer parts for those of you who can build and/or replace parts in your PC. I bought my high end photo printer from them, simply because they had it and other electronic stores don't usually carry it in store. The employees weren't knowledgeable and I had to show them how to check and open printer that was for sale to make sure the print head wasn't messed up due to it sitting, unplugged and unused with ink sitting in it....it was messed up and had I not known better, I would've purchased it and had to bring it back and go through that hassle. Good selection, not the brightest employees.
Krystal S.
San Jose, CA
This place is huge, has things ranging from DVDs, records, appliances, televisions, snacks, and more. If you can't find what you're looking for here... I don't know what to tell you! This is my boyfriends favorite store, he loves building his own computers. I like coming here to look at the big selection of movies! Don't forget to price match things here! You can save money!
Dave L.
Newport, OR
Grus is my favorite place to go and get my electronics needs, computers and CDs they have a great selection of just about everything you could want and then some wish there was one closer to where I live so I could go more often. But anyways great prices and I would recommend you go to frys if you get a chance
Rosa V.
San Jose, CA
The prices are fair and they sometimes place good deals whenever a sale events occur. Also, they seem to contain a bit more products than the ones at Best Buy or other similar stores. Like gaming accessories, magazines, softwares, and their DVD section all have different categories, features and genres. I like the fact whenever I'm searching for a product, Frys seems to have products that I'm sometimes can't find in other stores.
Alisia W.
If you need an electronic device- Frys is the place to go! My husband worked at frys years ago and more recently as a representative for a different company stationed at Frys in our area. I love that they have multiple option, at a varied priced range. You can ad match with any competitior with ease! I once purchased a CHI Air Hair straightener (price ranges 89.99-129.99) with an ad match of 54.09 from their competitor online! Love the service and quality of most of the products there
Jesse S.
Duarte, CA
I love this place, they have pretty much everything you need from electronic parts to appliances. They usually have good prices and better deals. This is the go-to place when its black friday. You could probably find almost any computer parts you need there, car audio, televisions, sound, tools, video surveillance systems, toys, and much more!
Mahogany B.
Austin, TX
I love Frys but they need for quantity of items. They have great prices but need more of what they have. If you want something while there I suggest u get it then because I promise it will be gone. They usually only get about 3 of the big good items. Great store overall though!
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Techie Expert
I have never been here, but i have always wanted to, is it expensive? is it like best buy? or which is better?