FRYE
Melissa Hobo Bag [Cognac, One Size]

Frye Melissa Hobo Bag [Cognac, One Size]

by FRYE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Frye Melissa Hobo Bag [Cognac, One Size]!
How would you rate this product?
I've had this bag for a few months and I absolutely love the rustic elements of it. It really is a nice bag with very durable leather. The hardware is also nice.
Nixa, MO
1,646 reviews
I purchased this bag off of QVC about a year or so ago when the started carrying a limited range of Frye products. I love Frye shoes and handbags. You definitely get what you pay for. This bag has the most supple leather and beautiful hide. It is roomy and fits all my essentials. I love the shoulder strap and the elbow carrying strap.
Woodway, TX
I have had this bag for years. Amazing quality leather. Holds a ton. I use it for travel all the time. My boyfriend always says I’m lugging around my suitcase, but it holds everything and then some. Especially needed hand wipes etc.
I love Frye company bags. They are made of real leather and the quality is amazing. I own the bag in several colors.
Edmonds
Frye Melissa Hobo Bag [Cognac, One Size] uploaded by Brenna G.
So this isn’t the Melissa hobo but it it’s the Melissa button tall riding boots and they are absolutely amazing!! The smell of leather is sooo yummy and these boots are made of perfection. The leather is the of utmost most fanatastic quality. They are soo comfy and stylish and I just find myself looking and smelling them all the time cuz they are just that awesome!! Def a must have splurge for your wardrobe!!!
Beautiful bag! So soft. I am usually a Coach girl but decided to branch out and try something new. Now I have a new obsession!  Frye Melissa Hobo Bag [Cognac, One Size]
Brooklyn, NY
A cute bag to go with the Melissa Boots that I own, Frye is an iconic brands they’re expensive but the stuff lasts so it’s worth it
Martinez, Ga
My mother passed me some of her hippie boots down from the 70's they come up to your knees and somehow they are good as gold. I love how leather is used to make these well made purses and boots.
Ozark, MO
I have the Melissa tote, bot the Hobo, but love it just the same. You can’t go wrong with Frye. Just keeps looking better the more you use it and wears like iron. Expensive, but worth it. Watch for the special clearance sales at Dillard’s to snag a great deal!
Wingate, NC
Great size and the leather mellows nicely with age...Love the straps and it can easily hold my cell phone...makeup...keys and odds and ends!

Looking for your answer?