BY FRUTTARE

Fruttare Strawberry And Milk Dessert Bar.

New.

110 calories per bar.

Frozen fruit & milk. see more...

Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE these treats!! They are so yummy! I could eat the whole box ; super creamy and soft texture. I love the flavor and I buy them at Target and I recommend them!!
Megan R.
Newport, NH
These are my all-time favorite, after the beach treat. They're so delicious and refreshing (and taste yummy)...it's like a win win all around! They are also quite healthy compared to a lot of other fruit or popsicle bars that can be loaded with sugar, unnatural colorings and flavors. If you haven't tried the strawberry & milk Fruttare bar, or any of their other delicious flavors, you're definitely missing out! Grab a box today for your after beach treat!
Meagan B.
I enjoy these bars a lot. For some reason I thought this was going to have a sour yogurt flavor. It didn't to my delight. Fresh creamy strawberry taste as if you made it yourself at home. The first time I bought one was at a family dollar. My father got upset when he saw the size. He thought it was to small and not worth the purchase. When he tasted it his opinion completely changed. He even bought a box of bars at the grocery store for himself.
Sarah C.
New Britain, CT
Absolutely delicious! Perfect amount of sweet from the strawberry and richness from the milk. They are also much better for you than the normal frozen treat. Quick and easy to grab on the go. These are perfect for the summer season to cool off in the hot sun and they don't melt fast
Audrey M.
OMG, these are so good! I keep these in my freezer because I can eat one anytime and not be concerned about calories because they are low. My kids like these also, they really taste like strawberries! I highly recommend these for snacks or dessert!
hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
These are so creamy, yet not horrible for you! this flavor and the coconut are amazing and great to have on hand in the summer for a new twist to the old school Popsicle.
Angela H.
Titusville, FL
So creamy and refreshing. Love that you can see the strawberry in the bar and it isn't just strawberry flavored. At 60 calories a bar this is going on my regular rotation!
Krystal B.
Bay City, MI
These are so delicious 5 star rating for sure! They're creamy & full of strawberry flavor.
Michelle L.
These are my all time favourite! I love the combination of strawberries mixed with the creamy milk. They are healthier compared to regular ice creams as they contain real fruit. They are my go to dessert when I am watching calories because they are only 60 calories each .
Christina C.
Very delicious snack! No chemical taste like most popsicles. The taste of the strawberry really comes through and is not overwhelming! I definitely would recommend to a friend and try different flavors, so excited to try the lime flavor next!