BY FRUSION

• Does anyone know where they sell these frusion smoothie drinks in...1 Answers
  • Is the amount of calories they have is worth the taste?1 Answers
  • Are these as tasty as they look?1 Answers
Alyssa A.
I loves these so much especially the peach ones. I drink one everyday and they are a good source of protein. The only thing is I wished they would sell these in a bigger pack.
Ashley K.
Jessup, MD
This yogurt smoothie tastes so amazing! I love the creamy delicious peach passion fruit flavor so much! I've never tasted a peach yogurt smoothie drink that had a better flavor than Frusion tastes,
Sierra W.
Portland , OR
This tastes a little too much like yogurt or kefir for my taste. When I drink a smoothie I want it to be primarily fruit instead of tasting like milk. .
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
YES! I love these. I used to buy them all the time when they first came out. They are so delicious and I love the real fruit pieces in it.
ximena o.
Kissimmee , FL
Delicious yogurt, great to take on the go for breakfast of snack. these are so good that they don't last long in my household.
Athena P.
Yes these are so good. I bought them all the time when they first came out and were so god to drink in the morning
Lindsey R.
Campbell, MO
Quick & easy to take on the go. Love the fruit flavor & fruit that is mixed in. Don't last long around here!
Ashley K.
Jessup, MD
Does anyone know where they sell these frusion smoothie drinks in Maryland? I can't seem to find them in my local food lion grocery store anymore :(
Omnia A.
West Bloomfield, MI
Is the amount of calories they have is worth the taste?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Are these as tasty as they look?