Fruits & Passion Fruits Passion Orange Cantaloup Hand Soap uploaded by Meg C.

BY FRUITS & PASSION

Fruits & Passion Fruits Passion Orange Cantaloup Hand Soap
  • "This product smells so good its addicting haha i have dry skin so it helps my skin a lot ((:" in 3 reviews
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
This handsome is great! If you have itchy, dry skin and hate to wash your hands because all the soap does it dry out your hands even more, don't worry this soap doesn't! You'll not only walk away with nice smelling hands but with smooth, moisturized skin! Highly recommended product.
Patty G.
I really like this soap it leaves my hand soft and I loveeee the smell it smells amazing worth every penny. I suffer from really dry hands and this hand soap doesn't not seem to leave my hands dry.
kara f.
Chapel Hill, TN
It smells amazing. I have sensitive and dry skin but this product does not seem to affect either.
Claudia C.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell of this soap it leaves my hands soft and clean .I really recommend this soap.
Stephanie C.
Adriana S.
Austell, GA
This soap clean your hands or your skin and smell fruits a lot and keep solf you skin
erika p.
This is pricey but this tropical, light and fresh smell will lift your spirits. I literally never get sick of it and cannot get enough! My fave ever!
Nazia K.
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
It smells like heavennnnnn and I really like how it makes the hands soft and gentle !!! Love t very much and I really recommend it to other people
Meg C.
I got the Sorbet - Lime limited edition soap from a friend and i'm TOTALLY in LOVE with this product!!!!!!