Fruits & Passion Cucina Risotto Hand Soap and Hand Cream Duo, Orange Sanguinelli and Fennel

BY FRUITS & PASSION

Stephanie O.
This works wonders! And you feel so soft and smooth after, pretty decent price, and I'm not really sure where to get them, they were given to me as a gift, but highly recommended! Leaves you so soft!!
Gina L.
Norwalk, CT
It is really awesome, lets my skin very soft and moisture and smells great. Everyone on my household love it, we have it everywhere kitchen, bathroom... it's just a wonderful product.
Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I love the herby, fruity scent of these! All of my guests have enjoyed them as well. The soap gets your hands clean and the lotion leaves them soft and smelling great with a refreshing scent that lasts for quite a while.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Perfect if your living in the Midwest and experience the harsh winters. A little bit goes a long way. The Lotion is great and helps to apply after washing dishes. Does wonders on my cuticles and skin
Patricia P.
Garfield, NJ
I think it's funny that it's called cucina and I ended up keeping it in my kitchen even though I intended for the set to be in the bathroom. I loved the hand cream so much after I wash the dishes! It has a delightful and refreshing scent that makes me feel clean!
Marissa W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these refreshing scents on my hands all day! They're cleansing but still gentle on skin In the winter months! They are reasonably priced as well!
Samantha P.
Candler, NC
I love hand creams especially in the winter because I have very dry skin and this duo does such a good job of keeping them hydrated and smells great!
Brandi B.
Love this set! It smells clean and it's not over powering. The hand cream is really moisturizing and the soap isn't drying.
Kimberly M.
I ordered some of this online it smells really good it leaves your hands very soft it gets the job done it's a must-try
VE-1140167 andry r.
La combinacion de cremas ha sido extraordinaria, me encanta como se compacta rapidamente con la piel, la recomiendo
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Does this dries your hand?
Amy S.
Phoenixville , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does this work? Does it smell good and does the smell last?
Kiara C.
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How is the soap on hands, is it drying? And is does the lotion leave a greasy feeling?
Kelly R.
Hollywood, FL
Que es esto ? Como se usa ?