BY FRUITABLES

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Your cat will love the incredible flavor of Fruitables Chicken Broth Bowl for Cats. This liquid broth features the great chicken flavor cats come running for. Features: Broth Food Type: Liquid Food Consistency: Broth Life Stage: All Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Broth Size: 16.9 Oz. see more...

Review (1)
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Firstly let me say I would of never tried this product on my own. It came in a Cat Goody Box I ordered from Chewy.com. I had it for several months not really knowing how to use it or if my cats would like it. My senior cat prefers wet food he can lick so one day while I was blending his food I substituted the broth in instead of the usual water. He LOVED it. So now that my new goto for preparing his food.