FruitablesA Snowflake Dog Treat

by Fruitables

Your pooch's mouth will water when you offer him these Fruitables Holiday Edition Vanilla Snowflake Dog Treats, which feature a delectable vanilla snowflake flavor that is sure to have him begging for more. The crunchy baked texture offers a pleasing consistency, and the festive snowflake design lets you easily share the fun of the winter holidays with your dog. Features: Vanilla snowflake flavor satisfies your dog's cravings; crunchy baked consistency offers an appealing texture; snowflake design provides seasonal fun; ideal for puppies and adult and senior dogs Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Crunchy Baked Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Vanilla Snowflake Primary Ingredient: Pumpkin Granola, Greek Yogurt Calories per Serving: Less than 9 calories each Package Weight: 7 oz. Directions: Intended for supplemental feeding only about 4 treats per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Ingredients: Pumpkin Granola (Oats, Barley, Brown Rice, Pumpkin, Honey), Vanilla Greek Yogurt, Snowflakes, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Vanilla and Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 8.0% Moisture (max) 10.0%

Where can I buy this?
Start your review of FruitablesA Snowflake Dog Treat!
Morgan S.
Flora, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these treats! This is one of his favorite flavors, pros are no corn, wheat or soy in these treats! which makes me feel a lot better about giving them to my dog. The price point is great for the quality of product and ingredients! Will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Krista A.
I got these from PetSmart in a shipment by accident. These are not my dogs favorites by any means. They were reluctant to eat them. They are small and crunchy.
Brittany S.
Union, KY
My dogs love Fruitables treats and it comforts me knowing that they are better for them then most treats. We haven't been able to find a flavor they don't like yet.
Gabby G.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
My dog likes these and they make her breath not stink so bad and i like that. She really likes devouring these treats.
Crystal W.
Monett, MO
My dog absolutely loves these!! It is the only treat she likes!! and they make her breath fresh!
Katie P.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: PetSmart
These treats also went in my dog’s stocking at Christmas, I love how small and cute the snowflakes are...so festive! I had gotten him the pumpkin blueberry flavor before so when I saw these around the holidays I had to snag them.
Leah N.
Cartersville
Great treats that my dog loves. Smell great too! My dog is a 14lb mini daschund. She loves all the fruitable treats. I wouldn’t change this product at all. I would love to see it offered in more pet stores.
Barbara V.
Henderson, NV
Alfie loves fruitables treats and these are the only brand I feed him minimal ingredients, clean ingredients, and they’re made in the USA doesn’t get better than that!
Caroline J.
Savannah, GA
So fun to have a holiday themed treat to put the furry friends in a holiday mood. Plus they are so cute.
Alia T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My puppy loves these!!! All we feed her (treatwise) is this brand. Seems nice and healthy for her and the perfect size for her. She really enjoys them and have repurchased countless times!