BY FRUITABLES

Your pooch's mouth will water when you offer him these Fruitables Holiday Edition Vanilla Snowflake Dog Treats, which feature a delectable vanilla snowflake flavor that is sure to have him begging for more. The crunchy baked texture offers a pleasing consistency, and the festive snowflake design lets you easily share the fun of the winter holidays with your dog. Features: Vanilla snowflake flavor satisfies your dog's cravings; crunchy baked consistency offers an appealing texture; snowflake design provides seasonal fun; ideal for puppies and adult and senior dogs Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Crunchy Baked Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Vanilla Snowflake Primary Ingredient: Pumpkin Granola, Greek Yogurt Calories per Serving: Less than 9 calories each Package Weight: 7 oz. Directions: Intended for supplemental feeding only about 4 treats per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Ingredients: Pumpkin Granola (Oats, Barley, Brown Rice, Pumpkin, Honey), Vanilla Greek Yogurt, Snowflakes, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Vanilla and Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (max) 8.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

Brittany S.
Union, KY
My dogs love Fruitables treats and it comforts me knowing that they are better for them then most treats. We haven't been able to find a flavor they don't like yet.
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These treats we small/med sized very nutritious in terms of treats. No Corn Wheat or Soy to be found which is hard to find in affordable treats. They smell wonderful like a vanilla scent. All our dogs from a Husky to a small Scottish Terrier love these treats! We give one treat for each dog at nighttime each night.
Jessica B.
Morristown, TN
This were so cute and stood out at the store so I purchased. The ingredients are pretty great, no corn, wheat or soy!

Would be better for small, medium dog or used as a training treat for large, X large dog.
Krista A.
I got these from PetSmart in a shipment by accident. These are not my dogs favorites by any means. They were reluctant to eat them. They are small and crunchy.
Abbie R.
Trenton, MI
I wish these were available year round!!! My dog loved these, and they were so easy to break ( she's small so we break them in half)
Gabby G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog likes these and they make her breath not stink so bad and i like that. She really likes devouring these treats.
Crystal W.
Monett, MO
My dog absolutely loves these!! It is the only treat she likes!! and they make her breath fresh!
Christine C.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
We got this in one of our subscription boxes here in Canada and my dog absolutely loved these. Fruitables is an all natural gluten free treat that is easy on your dogs tummy and digestive system. I would highly suggest these. They are so cute and festive too!
Mary  H.