Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog TreatsFruitables
FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat

FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat

by Fruitables

Deliciously healthy dog treats! These mouthwatering, flower-shaped treats are as tasty as they smell. Made with fresh ingredients, these low-calorie treats make them the smart choice for your pet. Great for using as treats or for training your dog. Available in two yummy flavors. Go ahead, smell the Fruitables difference! Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Soft & Chewy Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Pumpkin & Mango Primary Ingredient: Pumpkin Calories Per Serving: 3.5 calories per treat Package Weight: 5 oz Ingredients: Pumpkin, Oatmeal, Ground Brown Rice, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Ground Potatoes, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Ground Oats, Mangos, Gelatin, Cinnamon, Salt, Natural Mango Flavor, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a Preservative), Rosemary Extract

Are these any good?
Start your review of FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat!
Cheerio T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat uploaded by Cheerio T.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Review for: FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat
These are fantastic, they’re tasty, soft and ideal for older dogs like my brother. Fruitables was so kind to send me a box. I can eat a whole bag fast because they’re so delicious. I highly recommend them. Did I say bacon flavor?! Woof! Insta: @cheeriotheshibainu FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat
Kate S.
Coalville, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat uploaded by Kate S.
FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat uploaded by Kate S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Review for: FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat
I just found these at Whole Foods and my pup sure does love them - ideal size for training sessions and healthy too!![product:fruitablesa-skinny-ministm-soft-&-chewy-dog-treat]
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat uploaded by Jessica V.
My puppy loves these. I use them as training treats since they are small and easy/quicker to chew. Chickpeas are the first ingredient, which is good. Please remember that dogs are OMNIVORES NOT CARNIVORES, grains and vegetables are not bad for you dog!! Cats are the carnivores. I recommend these for training your dogs! FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Dog Treat
Jordan A.
Foster, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat uploaded by Jordan A.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat
My little guy loves these!!! I don’t like giving him too many meat treats because of all the protein but these are great! They’re soft and small which he prefers because he’s so tiny. They have fruit and veggies in them and they’re wheat free!
Leslie R.
Nogales, AZ
FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat uploaded by Leslie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat
My Shih Tzu puppy loves these treats! I started using them to potty train her and they worked wonders since she gets super excited every time I reach for the bag. These treats also smell really nice, not like other dog food.[product:fruitablesa-skinny-ministm-soft-&-chewy-dog-treat]
Krista R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat uploaded by Krista R.
Review for: FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat, FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat, FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Soft & Chewy Dog Treat
These are my dogs absolute favorite treats!! He is such a picky eater so I was thrilled when I finally found a brand that he likes. We always have a few bags on hand since my pup likes them so much. I love that the treats are healthy too, so I don't feel bad for spoiling my dog. He doesn't mind, either!
Taylor K.
Piqua, OH
My dog absolutely loved these. I love them because they are low calorie, so you don't have to feel guilty about giving them an extra treat or two. They also contain great ingredients, such as pumpkin, which is great for their stomachs and digestion. These were the perfect treats for training our 6 month old German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois.
Madeline W.
Flushing, MI
I have a very picky German Shepherd. My parents give him steak regularly, so finding a treat he's willing to work for is difficult. Fruitables are it! We've tried numerous flavors and he loves them all! The size is perfect for training. They are soft, which is something I've noticed my dog strongly prefers. They also don't smell horrible like most dog treats do. Perfect for training puppies.
Terra F.
Eden prairie , MN
I love this. I'm really big on giving my fur babies healthy snacks with ingredients I can read and understand! They love these and they also get great nutrition out of it! Great for training as well!
Samantha M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I payed $5.99 from local feed store. my border collie was very interested in these treats at store. So I got them. When we tried them he loved them so much. I finally taught him to layed and stay with these treat.