FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Dog Treat uploaded by Ann B.FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Dog Treat uploaded by Ericka K.FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Dog Treat uploaded by Katrena g.

BY FRUITABLES

Reward your pooch with these FRUITABLES Skinny Minis Apple Bacon Dog Treats, which feature a mouthwatering aroma and a savory apple bacon flavor that will have him begging for more. The low-calorie recipe offers a healthy treat and provides a great training aid for puppies and adult and senior dogs. Features: Apple bacon flavor satisfies your dog's cravings; low-calorie recipe offers a healthy snack; ideal for training; designed for puppies and adult and senior dogs Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Chewy Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Apple Bacon Primary Ingredient: Sweet Potatoes Calories per Serving: 2 calories per treat Package Weight: 12 oz. Directions: Intended for supplemental feeding only. Feed up to 20 treats per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Always ensure an ample supply of fresh water is available. Ingredients: Sweet Potatoes, Oatmeal, Ground Brown Rice, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Ground Potatoes, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Bacon, Ground Oats, Apples, Gelatin, Salt, Natural Flavors, Phosphoric Acid (Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative) and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 5.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

• I have been wanting to buy these .. Are they healthy for ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren M.
HUGE fan of Fruitables as a training treat for my puppy. I love that they’re healthy for him and they don’t have that awful smell that many other dog treats do! Every time I visit my local pet store I pick up a new bag because I never want to run out!
Gabrielle M.
Vanvouver, BC
Out of all the training treats my puppy has tried these are her favorites. They are soft so they can be broken into smaller pieces and they are easy for her to chew. If your dog is not very food-motivated I would highly recommend trying these out.
Courtney A.
Conroe, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use these as training treats. They’re the perfect size and our dog loves them. Highly recommend.
Sarah F.
I love love love buying these dog treats. There isn’t a bad ingredient in them. I feel good giving my dog them without consequences.
Ann B.
Tenaha, TX
My dogs love these. Great product, small size, plus I can still break them up for training!
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only treats I buy my dog. He loves them. They are easy for him to chew. They are healthy and I don’t feel bad if I give him more then one. He also doesn’t seem to be addicted like I have seen with other treats like begging strips. The price is a bit high and it’s hard to find in stores.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I found this on amazon on sale. My dog absolutely loves these! They are really tiny and we use as rewards for going outside to use the bathroom. I would def. Recommend these.
Ericka K.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 dogs really love these treats. They are great for training and positive reinforcement of good behaviors. I really like that they are low in calories.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 maltipoo's go nuts for these treats! The apple bacon is hands down their favorite. 1 of my dogs is a super picky eater, so I'm happy to have a treat he likes. My picky eater pup also suffers from a lot of food allergies, so I love having a natural treat he can actually enjoy (not to mention loves).
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased these at my local Petco because we were running low on dog treats and these were on sale. They looked interesting and the packaging was cute so I got them for my pup. They aren't her favorite treat but she does enjoy them. She's not super picky when it comes to treats but these are a little more crunchy than what she is used to. Since she is small and teething she normally prefers soft treats but these are still a winner for her.
ESTEFANIA Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been wanting to buy these .. Are they healthy for dogs ??