BY FRUITABLES

Reward your pooch with these FRUITABLES Skinny Minis Apple Bacon Dog Treats, which feature a mouthwatering aroma and a savory apple bacon flavor that will have him begging for more. The low-calorie recipe offers a healthy treat and provides a great training aid for puppies and adult and senior dogs. Features: Apple bacon flavor satisfies your dog's cravings; low-calorie recipe offers a healthy snack; ideal for training; designed for puppies and adult and senior dogs Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Chewy Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Apple Bacon Primary Ingredient: Sweet Potatoes Calories per Serving: 2 calories per treat Package Weight: 12 oz. Directions: Intended for supplemental feeding only. Feed up to 20 treats per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Always ensure an ample supply of fresh water is available. Ingredients: Sweet Potatoes, Oatmeal, Ground Brown Rice, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Ground Potatoes, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Bacon, Ground Oats, Apples, Gelatin, Salt, Natural Flavors, Phosphoric Acid (Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative) and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 5.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

• I have been wanting to buy these .. Are they healthy for ...2 Answers
Ashley C.
PARADISE, NL
These are great training treats. My dog gets one of these after she does her pee. She certainly seems to enjoy them. My only complaint is although the packaging is resealable, I do find that these treats dry out and get hard. My dog eats them anyway, but I wish they stayed soft and chewy for longer!
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
My dog does enjoy the apple bacon flavor but it’s not his first choice and he doesn’t always eat it right away when I give it to him like other treats. This is the only variety/flavor he will even eat, he spits out the others and doesn’t touch them.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My dog loved these treats! We purchased these treats as well as multiple over flavors at Moochie & Co. Considering how picky our dog can be with treats, we weren't 100% certain if she would even give these a try, but we were extremely wrong! Unfortunately, we began noticing our dog itching a little more after we gave her the treats (she had been given them for a little over 1-2 months) We decided to see if it was possibly something related to the treats considering that was the only thing new within her routine/diet. Sure enough, no more treats.. She's disappointed as are we, however we are glad she enjoyed her treats for a little while.
Abbie R.
Trenton, MI
My dog loves these - she loves all the flavors of the crunchy fruitables! The yogurt varieties are nice as well. I break them up
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
Our pup loves these! They smell a bit odd but he devours them. I love that they are a healthier option for him especially as we are potty training and he is eating a lot of treats. We have a mini schnauzer who is pretty small so I feel very comfortable giving him these.
Natalie K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My pup LOVES these treats! Every time I grab the bag he gets excited, so they must taste great. My favorite parts about these treats are that they are pretty small and that they are easy for him to chew. He is a small Pomeranian, so I do not feel guilty about giving him a few a day! Bonus: I always find them at T.J. Maxx/Marshalls/Homegoods for only $3!
Kate B.
Hawthorne, Ca
My dog LOVES these treats! They smell great and the ingredients are listed clearly which is super helpful since my dog has a few food related allergies I have to watch out for. Definitely recommend!
Ciara M.
Tampa, FL
My dog loves this flavor so much. I like that they do smell like what the flavor says it is and since each piece is low calorie I don't have to worry about my dog getting fat from them. He only gets 4 pieces a day. The mango pumpkin are another flavor my dog likes. Also small enough for to be eaten whole by my Pomeranian or can be broken into smaller pieces for training.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I found this on amazon on sale. My dog absolutely loves these! They are really tiny and we use as rewards for going outside to use the bathroom. I would def. Recommend these.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
My 2 maltipoo's go nuts for these treats! The apple bacon is hands down their favorite. 1 of my dogs is a super picky eater, so I'm happy to have a treat he likes. My picky eater pup also suffers from a lot of food allergies, so I love having a natural treat he can actually enjoy (not to mention loves).
ESTEFANIA Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been wanting to buy these .. Are they healthy for dogs ??