FruitablesA Skinny MinisTM Dog Treat uploaded by Katrena g.

BY FRUITABLES

Reward your pooch with these FRUITABLES Skinny Minis Apple Bacon Dog Treats, which feature a mouthwatering aroma and a savory apple bacon flavor that will have him begging for more. The low-calorie recipe offers a healthy treat and provides a great training aid for puppies and adult and senior dogs. Features: Apple bacon flavor satisfies your dog's cravings; low-calorie recipe offers a healthy snack; ideal for training; designed for puppies and adult and senior dogs Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Chewy Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Apple Bacon Primary Ingredient: Sweet Potatoes Calories per Serving: 2 calories per treat Package Weight: 12 oz. Directions: Intended for supplemental feeding only. Feed up to 20 treats per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Always ensure an ample supply of fresh water is available. Ingredients: Sweet Potatoes, Oatmeal, Ground Brown Rice, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Ground Potatoes, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Bacon, Ground Oats, Apples, Gelatin, Salt, Natural Flavors, Phosphoric Acid (Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative) and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 5.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

• I have been wanting to buy these .. Are they healthy for dogs ??1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My dog loved these treats! We purchased these treats as well as multiple over flavors at Moochie & Co. Considering how picky our dog can be with treats, we weren't 100% certain if she would even give these a try, but we were extremely wrong! Unfortunately, we began noticing our dog itching a little more after we gave her the treats (she had been given them for a little over 1-2 months) We decided to see if it was possibly something related to the treats considering that was the only thing new within her routine/diet. Sure enough, no more treats.. She's disappointed as are we, however we are glad she enjoyed her treats for a little while.
Andi B.
Cincinnati, Oh
My dog is very food motivated so it's rare that I would happen upon a treat he doesn't like, but there are some treats that give him the stinky gas so I avoid them.

These treats are socially acceptable - meaning we can work on training using these treats without fear he will gas out people later! No seriously, if we're in the car in winter with the windows rolled up you don't want him farting near you ;)
Kathleen W.
Just recently purchased these from an organic pet store. I was looking for a smaller, healthy treat for our pup and these fit the bill. The true test was did our dog like them? Yes, he gobbled them up. And he still wants to eat them a couple days later. (sometimes we buy a new treat and he is so excited for what's in the bag and the excitement can gone the next day) I do recommend these treats.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
I purchased these at my local Petco because we were running low on dog treats and these were on sale. They looked interesting and the packaging was cute so I got them for my pup. They aren't her favorite treat but she does enjoy them. She's not super picky when it comes to treats but these are a little more crunchy than what she is used to. Since she is small and teething she normally prefers soft treats but these are still a winner for her.
Rachel K.
Fairfax , VA
Pet Lover Expert
My 2 maltipoo's go nuts for these treats! The apple bacon is hands down their favorite. 1 of my dogs is a super picky eater, so I'm happy to have a treat he likes. My picky eater pup also suffers from a lot of food allergies, so I love having a natural treat he can actually enjoy (not to mention loves).
Lisa W.
Our vet suggested lower calorie treats for daily use due to her seeing so many overweight dogs the same breed as ours (Australian Shepherd Mix). At 2 1/2 calories per treat, we feel more comfortable using them daily compared to more fattening biscuits out there. Our dog loves the pumpkin and mango flavor.
Alletse A.
Pet Lover Expert
I love these treats so much. These are my go to for training and positive reinforcement with my two chihuahuas. One of my dogs needs to lose a couple pounds so I absolutely love knowing that each treat is only 2 calories, and I actually know how many calories she's ingesting. I buy a bunch of different flavors so they don't get tired of them. I make my own meat dog treats every week and my dogs can be quite picky because of this, so the fact that they like these days a lot. Also my two large dogs will not eat these.
Ciara M.
Tampa, FL
My dog loves this flavor so much. I like that they do smell like what the flavor says it is and since each piece is low calorie I don't have to worry about my dog getting fat from them. He only gets 4 pieces a day. The mango pumpkin are another flavor my dog likes. Also small enough for to be eaten whole by my Pomeranian or can be broken into smaller pieces for training.
Leslie R.
Graham, NC
Think this would make a great training, puppy, or tiny dog treat. My Boston Terrier looks at me like I'm playing a trick on him when I pass him these. I usually pass him 4 or 5 at a time. They smell nice & are a great value for the price and are made with healty/natural ingredients.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
These treats are perfect "on the go" and training treats. They're small, so I don't feel guilty using them as a reward, and my dogs both love the taste of them. I'll slip a few in my pocket before potty time, and kenneling. They really do make good reinforcement treats.
ESTEFANIA Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been wanting to buy these .. Are they healthy for dogs ??