BY FRUITABLES

Reward your pooch with these FRUITABLES Skinny Minis Apple Bacon Dog Treats, which feature a mouthwatering aroma and a savory apple bacon flavor that will have him begging for more. The low-calorie recipe offers a healthy treat and provides a great training aid for puppies and adult and senior dogs. Features: Apple bacon flavor satisfies your dog's cravings; low-calorie recipe offers a healthy snack; ideal for training; designed for puppies and adult and senior dogs Food Type: Dog Treats Food Consistency: Chewy Life Stage: Puppy to Senior Flavor: Apple Bacon Primary Ingredient: Sweet Potatoes Calories per Serving: 2 calories per treat Package Weight: 12 oz. Directions: Intended for supplemental feeding only. Feed up to 20 treats per 10 lbs. of body weight per day. Always ensure an ample supply of fresh water is available. Ingredients: Sweet Potatoes, Oatmeal, Ground Brown Rice, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Glycerin, Ground Potatoes, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Bacon, Ground Oats, Apples, Gelatin, Salt, Natural Flavors, Phosphoric Acid (Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative) and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 5.0% Crude Fat (min) 4.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% see more...

• I have been wanting to buy these .. Are they healthy for ...2 Answers
Buy on PetCareRx
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only treats I buy my dog. He loves them. They are easy for him to chew. They are healthy and I don’t feel bad if I give him more then one. He also doesn’t seem to be addicted like I have seen with other treats like begging strips. The price is a bit high and it’s hard to find in stores.
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
My dog does enjoy the apple bacon flavor but it’s not his first choice and he doesn’t always eat it right away when I give it to him like other treats. This is the only variety/flavor he will even eat, he spits out the others and doesn’t touch them.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I found this on amazon on sale. My dog absolutely loves these! They are really tiny and we use as rewards for going outside to use the bathroom. I would def. Recommend these.
Andi B.
Cincinnati, Oh
My dog is very food motivated so it's rare that I would happen upon a treat he doesn't like, but there are some treats that give him the stinky gas so I avoid them.

These treats are socially acceptable - meaning we can work on training using these treats without fear he will gas out people later! No seriously, if we're in the car in winter with the windows rolled up you don't want him farting near you ;)
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 2 maltipoo's go nuts for these treats! The apple bacon is hands down their favorite. 1 of my dogs is a super picky eater, so I'm happy to have a treat he likes. My picky eater pup also suffers from a lot of food allergies, so I love having a natural treat he can actually enjoy (not to mention loves).
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
My dog loved these treats! We purchased these treats as well as multiple over flavors at Moochie & Co. Considering how picky our dog can be with treats, we weren't 100% certain if she would even give these a try, but we were extremely wrong! Unfortunately, we began noticing our dog itching a little more after we gave her the treats (she had been given them for a little over 1-2 months) We decided to see if it was possibly something related to the treats considering that was the only thing new within her routine/diet. Sure enough, no more treats.. She's disappointed as are we, however we are glad she enjoyed her treats for a little while.
Estella H.
I love these treats so much. These are my go to for training and positive reinforcement with my two chihuahuas. One of my dogs needs to lose a couple pounds so I absolutely love knowing that each treat is only 2 calories, and I actually know how many calories she's ingesting. I buy a bunch of different flavors so they don't get tired of them. I make my own meat dog treats every week and my dogs can be quite picky because of this, so the fact that they like these days a lot. Also my two large dogs will not eat these.
Ciara M.
Tampa, FL
My dog loves this flavor so much. I like that they do smell like what the flavor says it is and since each piece is low calorie I don't have to worry about my dog getting fat from them. He only gets 4 pieces a day. The mango pumpkin are another flavor my dog likes. Also small enough for to be eaten whole by my Pomeranian or can be broken into smaller pieces for training.
Ali C.
I love all of Fruitables products! They are a perfect add in to your dogs food! I use the Apple treats for her breakfast and the Apple Bacon for her dinner! She loves it! They are also a great price for what you get and you can find them at just about any pet store! Amazon has good deals as welL!
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I purchased these at my local Petco because we were running low on dog treats and these were on sale. They looked interesting and the packaging was cute so I got them for my pup. They aren't her favorite treat but she does enjoy them. She's not super picky when it comes to treats but these are a little more crunchy than what she is used to. Since she is small and teething she normally prefers soft treats but these are still a winner for her.
ESTEFANIA Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been wanting to buy these .. Are they healthy for dogs ??