BY FRUITABLES

Fruitables Skinny Minis Watermelon Chewy Dog Treats have an amazing aroma and juicy watermelon flavor. Now you can treat your best friend to a naturally sweet and juicy warm summer afternoon experience any time and anywhere! Weve used the best available ingredients and natural flavor to create this unique treat with only 2 calories each! Perfect for small dogs, or training, the time you spend with your pet will be rewarding. see more...

Chelsea C.
I love these dog treats because they actually don’t stink and we have such limited ingredient that I’m confident when giving them to my dog. I also like the turkey ones because they also pretty much only have whatever meat or protein they taste like and are easy to break apart to give us a small treat. My other favorite flavor is blueberry and pumpkin which smell exactly like a blueberry muffin and he really enjoys those
Amanda F.
Tampa
I love this brand of treats and so does my cockapoo! He is definitely treat driven so we have at least 5 bags on hand. I love the variety in this brand in flavors and textures. I think the chewy ones are excellent for young puppies or more mature dogs. Natural products always win in my book. I don't feel bad rewarding my dog!
Bri P.
Kinsman, OH
My dogs love these treats! They are perfect for my 15 year old jack Russell who has trouble eating! They also make all of my dogs breath smell great! They are easy to find on sale and at TJ Maxx! I highly recommend them they are perfect for treats after your dog goes potty
Kirsten S.
Horn Lake, MS
These are the only dog treats I feed my dog. The brand is amazing and has never given us any troubles. I’ve been able to find them at TJ maxx and Marshall’s for cheap! I will continue to buy these treats.
Anna D.
Nürnberg
These treats smell so good and my dogs go crazy for them! They enjoy the texture versus some of the other treats in this brand.
They’re my dogs favorite and I’d buy them again in a heartbeat.
Heather E.
I have a very picky dachshund who refuses to eat almost everything! however, she loves these little treats. I like that I can pronounce all of the ingredients and that I know what I'm giving my dog. These also make for great training treats as well.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have a 5 lb Pomeranian and she loves these treats! They're perfect for her because they're small. I usually give her one as a reward for doing something good. She always gets very excited when she sees the bag.
Kaitlyn K.
These are great for training as they are small, moist, and low-calorie. Our puppy has tried both watermelon and bison - and loved them both!!!!
Laura B.
Radnor, PA
My dog loves these treats. I give them to my pup at night when she gets into bed. Not too filling or caloric.
Lauren Michelle S.
New Orleans, LA
I like the size of them for training and stuffing in treat release toys. Good price and great flavor options.