BY FRUITABLES

Fruitables Skinny Minis Watermelon Chewy Dog Treats have an amazing aroma and juicy watermelon flavor. Now you can treat your best friend to a naturally sweet and juicy warm summer afternoon experience any time and anywhere! Weve used the best available ingredients and natural flavor to create this unique treat with only 2 calories each! Perfect for small dogs, or training, the time you spend with your pet will be rewarding. see more...

Heather E.
Heather E.
I have a very picky dachshund who refuses to eat almost everything! however, she loves these little treats. I like that I can pronounce all of the ingredients and that I know what I'm giving my dog. These also make for great training treats as well.
Hayley O.
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I have a 5 lb Pomeranian and she loves these treats! They're perfect for her because they're small. I usually give her one as a reward for doing something good. She always gets very excited when she sees the bag.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
These are great for training as they are small, moist, and low-calorie. Our puppy has tried both watermelon and bison - and loved them both!!!!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Radnor, PA
My dog loves these treats. I give them to my pup at night when she gets into bed. Not too filling or caloric.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
My dog loves these. They smell great, which is rare for dog treats. They are small and great for training.