Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesFruitables
Skinny Minis Chewy Dog Treats Rotisserie Chicken - 5oz

Fruitables Skinny Minis Chewy Dog Treats Rotisserie Chicken - 5oz

by Fruitables

Treat time never smelled or tasted so good with Fruitables Rotisserie Chicken Skinny Minis Chewy Dog Treats! These little treats are packed with the heavy-duty flavor of rotisserie chicken and skinny caloriesùeach bit of goodness weighs in at 3.5 calories! Not bad for a treat with such big flavor, huh? Your dog might inhale an entire bag of Fruitables Rotisserie Chicken Skinny Minis Chewy Dog Treats so make sure you put it in a good hiding place!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruitables Skinny Minis Chewy Dog Treats Rotisserie Chicken - 5oz!
Morgan S.
Flora, MS
My dog loves this flavor!! It is one of his favorites, they are the perfect treat size and have good ingredients!! Nothing to improve with this product!! It has a great price point and they last long! I will continue to buy these in the future! Wonderful product
Heather S.
Our dog love love LOVES these treats. I'm no dog nutritionist, so I can't attest to any of those things, I just know that our puppy eats these right up! They're so small and have so few calories that we don't feel bad about having to give her a couple to bribe her to get into her kennel at night either :)
Marisa H.
Half Moon Bay, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
These treats are wonderful and dont contain that many calories so you can use for repetitive rewarding. They even smell like chicken and my dog loves them. I would recommend these to others.
emma S.
Great little size! These are some that the dogs ask for. They are great for walks or behavior training, make everyone happy!
Ashley H.
Lakewood, OH
My dog loves these. They are great for training since they are small and chewy. Highly recommend
Amy G.
My dog loves these treats. I have to but them online now because the pet store stopped selling these. They are so nice to work with when training my dog. I highly recommend them.
Gaby G.
My bolitah, really loves these, they’re great because they’re healthy and low calories and you can break into small pieces for puppies easily!! I do it for my toy breed
Kaity H.
Science Hill, KY
We use this brand of treat in our Furbo dog camera/treat dispenser. Our dogs like most the flavors, but this is their favorite.
Danielle L.
These are great. They are very healthy and made from great ingredients and they are perfect for training
Claire L.
My dog (4 year old Yorkie) is not a big fan of treats in general besides rawhide bones- but she really took a liking to this particular brand and flavor!

Looking for your answer?