Fruitables Pumpkin Dog Digestive Supplement, with vitamin, fiber and ginger fortified, 15-Ounce Can

BY FRUITABLES

Save on Fruitables Pumpkin & Ginger Flavor Dog Digestive Supplements (12x15 OZ) with everyday discounts. These specially formulated blends of harvest fresh pumpkin fruits vegetables herbs and selected vitamins & nutrients provide an ultra low calorie nutritional boost with the perfect balance of soluble and insoluble fiber to support healthy weight and digestion. (Please check the product description and ingredient list before use. Please contact your health professional with any dietary or health related questions before use. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nancy W.
Herndon, PA
I usually keep a can or two of this around, for my golden. Sometimes she suffers from stomach upset and constipation. This pumpkin supplement takes care of both in a jiffy
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
Pet Lover Expert
These smell good...my dog loves these so much that she tries to grab the bag from me and her digestion has improved so much. no more beggingg her to poo so we can go back inside.
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
Great product. my dogs love this and it really helps with their digestive issues.
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
My dog loves this stuff. He was having digestive issues and this really helped.
Becca B.
Mentor, OH
Wonderful product! Pumpkin is great for dogs digestion! Also if you are switching to a new food and are out of the old you can add some pumpkin and it'll helo transition them! Love this stuff!
Tiffany H.
The Colony, TX
Our German Shepard had so many digestion issues when we first rescued her. This product was recommended for us to ease the transition to our healthier food. I was impressed by the results. We now give her a scoop of this every night! She loves the taste! I love all the health benefits.
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
Pumpkin of any kind is good for dogs and cats with tummy issues. Also helps when switching food to avoid problems.
Krystin E.
Pickering, ON
I have a mini shih tzu and originally she loved this product. However when I went to feed it to her again she turned her nose up at it. These big cans just did not get used with my pup.
Michelle M.
Battleford
I always give this to my dog when he has digestive upset and he loves it. Its also great for putting on his food when he refuses to eat his food
Andra N.
Works wonders on upset or sensitive stomachs! The fruitables line offers a switch formula as well which I often recommend to customers when they're trying a new food for their pup. Great products!
Suzanne M.
Has anyone had a problem with canine allergies and this product?
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Do dogs actually eat this? I've been looking for healthier options for my pets but I don't want to purchase something they won't eat.
Aili R.
I'd love to try this product! Any idea where to find it?
Christine E.
What type of digestive issues is this good for? I feed my dog sweet potatoes now to make her poop harder.