Fruitables Pumpkin & Banana Dog Treats, 7 oz uploaded by Matthew  S.

BY FRUITABLES

Fruitables Dog Treats An amazing sensory experience awaits with Fruitables Crunchy Dog Treats. With harvest fresh Pumpkin as the #1 ingredient, these treats offer an amazing aroma, irresistible taste and satisfying crunch. They're free of corn, wheat, soy and artificial colors, ingredients and preservatives. Rich in antioxidants, high in fiber and with under 9 calories per treat, Fruitables are also a sensible way to treat and reward your pet and avoid excessive hidden calories that often lead to pet obesity. Each recyclable 7 oz. pouch contains about 90 treats. Suitable for dogs of all sizes, feed up to 3 treats per day for every 10 pounds your dog weighs. Crude Protein (Min) 8.0% Crude Fat (Min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 8.0% Moisture (Max) 10.0 % Calorie Content: 3,447 kcal/kg (3,490 sweet potato) ME by calculation (Modified Atwater formula) Fruitables Dog Treats are available in pumpkin & apple, pumpkin & banana, pumpkin & blueberry, pumpkin & cranberry and pecan & sweet potato flavors. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 6 week American Staffordshire Terrier pup is LOVING these!! They are a little big for her but they do make "skinny mini" ones for small dogs/ puppy's. I love that they're healthy, affordable, and yummy! Will definitely be repurchasing
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Frenchie Eddie adores these treats! :) And they are full of great ingredients. They are small enough that they can work as training treats and/or I can give her multiple treats without adding inches to her waist. I highly recommend these treats and they don't break the bank either. :)
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
Honestly, this sounded good because the flavor is something I would love, but my dog sees it differently. The texture was great and they smelled wonderful, but Rascal wouldn't eat it. If you have a picky eater, beware!
Jenna M.
Depew, NY
My Little Bear loves these! They are small enough that I don't have to break them up and soft enough that he gobbles them right up. He's a happy camper when he gets these & knows right where they're at to sit and wait for one.
Matthew  S.
Ilion , NY
My wife and I stumbled upon these in the pet store. And bought them for our dog Lucy she loves them and are a great treat for her! We will buy them again!
Dara P.
Elberton, GA
My dogs love anything made by fruitables. I love the natural ingredients and how it doesn't mess up my sensitive pups' tummies.
Briana D.
Whitesburg, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My vet recommended pumpkin to help with constipation. My puppy loves these. We have also tried the black cherry flavor.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My Bella dog loves these! Her favorite snack is banana. When we found these, we knew we had to get them!
Kari P.
Crandall, TX
I normally make homemade dog treats but if I buy them I only buy these. My dog loves them!