BY FRUITABLES

Fruitables Dog Treats An amazing sensory experience awaits with Fruitables Crunchy Dog Treats. With harvest fresh Pumpkin as the #1 ingredient, these treats offer an amazing aroma, irresistible taste and satisfying crunch. They're free of corn, wheat, soy and artificial colors, ingredients and preservatives. Rich in antioxidants, high in fiber and with under 9 calories per treat, Fruitables are also a sensible way to treat and reward your pet and avoid excessive hidden calories that often lead to pet obesity. Each recyclable 7 oz. pouch contains about 90 treats. Suitable for dogs of all sizes, feed up to 3 treats per day for every 10 pounds your dog weighs. Crude Protein (Min) 8.0% Crude Fat (Min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 8.0% Moisture (Max) 10.0 % Calorie Content: 3,447 kcal/kg (3,490 sweet potato) ME by calculation (Modified Atwater formula) Fruitables Dog Treats are available in pumpkin & apple, pumpkin & banana, pumpkin & blueberry, pumpkin & cranberry and pecan & sweet potato flavors. see more...

tiffany t.
Naugatuck, CT
my dog went crazy for these and all the other fruitables. My dog LOVES these treats! she prefers these over most other treats.they are good for small dogs or training  a dog.my dog is a lab so they are a little small but she don't mind
Michelle B.
Redmond
Great treats- low calorie and nice smaller size. A meatless Treat hat my dogs still like the flavor of, a lot. Nice cookie- and I like the packaging. I buy it from a local pet supply store.
Leigha N.
Greenville, NC
My dog LOVES these treats! I feel comfortable giving him any treats within this brand because the ingredients are things I myself would eat and there aren't any bizarre preservatives or artificial flavors. The apple and pumpkin smells amazing, even to me! Half of the time my dog is so excited for these treats that he eats one treat within a single bite (he is a lab) so I typically give him a few at a time!
Eileen G.
These smell like they could be treats for humans. My dogs don't really love them, but will eat them if I have no other treats. I thought they would be healthy snacks but if the dogs hate them then they aren't really worth the money.
Alexis P.
My dog loves these, I found these at whole foods and since my dog has an allergy to chicken it's not easy finding her treats without chicken, but these are all natural and chickenless.
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
My dogs love these! They have some, erm, fiber needs, and these treats do the trick. They are a bit tricky to break in half but are fairly low calorie so I don't mind feeding them a couple of these each day!
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
My puppy does like these, but not always as much as other treats. I liked them because of the pumpkin and apple & natural ingredients. She will eat them, they just aren't her favorite!
Jennifer W.
Dallas, TX
These are my Golden's absolute favorite treats! High value treats for extra good behavior, not great for training bc they are big.
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
There are not many treats my dog eats. She is very picky. However, she loves these! Great product. I think they smell great too!
Christina H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Sounds like this would take away that bad dog breath. Great treats for the fall and winter months. Will purchase in the future.