Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodFruitables
Greek Vanilla Yogurt Dog Treats, 7 oz

Fruitables Greek Vanilla Yogurt Dog Treats, 7 oz

by Fruitables

Vanilla dreamers: This combination of real Greek yogurt, creamy vanilla flavor and our own deliciously healthy pumpkin granola creates a smooth yet crunchy delight that provides a welcome break from a hectic day of chasing squirrels. Open a bag today and smell the Fruitables® difference!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruitables Greek Vanilla Yogurt Dog Treats, 7 oz!
Nicole E.
S Milwaukee, WI
Fruitables Greek Vanilla Yogurt Dog Treats, 7 oz uploaded by Nicole E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I received these as a gift for both my Siamese. They BOTH LOVE THEM! Before I opened them they were both meowing and I am pretty sure they ate them without chewing. What does that mean? They thoroughly enjoyed them. I hid the bag so they don't break them open.
are N.
My dog absolutely loves these. He's pretty old in age and has a very strict diet now so we try to feed him treats that are more healthy and all natural. smells great like you can eat them yourself. It's made with real yogurt I don't recall the price but a happy dog is worth it.
Sophia G.
Radford, VA
Fruitables Greek Vanilla Yogurt Dog Treats, 7 oz uploaded by Sophia G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My dog loves these treats! So healthy and inexpensive! Will be purchasing more of these treats in the future because my puppy loves them
Reagan B.
Cleveland
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I decided to get these treats for my little cat. My Boo cat loves sweets, however I know human sweets aren't good for him although he prefers normal human cookies, these animal safe alternatives keep him much healthier. They we're quite expensive at TJ Maxx, but worth the buy.
kassey E.
Hampden, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Smells delicious! My dogs get so excited to get these treats! Just don’t leave the bag open, sometimes they get dry! We’ve been buying them for years and they are reasonably priced! Will continue to buy these!
Sarah K.
Isle-aux-Morts
Great treats! Super healthy and packed fully of natural, yummy ingredients! Highly recommend! It is great to take a break from meat flavoured treats! My pups love these! They are also great for training treats for medium-large pups because they are smaller in size! Love these🐶❤️ #treats #puppy #doggo
Vanessa D.
Altona
My dogs looove these treats. We always have this brand of treats in the house just in different flavour variations to keep things interesting. The ingredients list is short and sweet and you can actually pronounce everything on the list. Healthy and nutritious for your pup.
Melody F.
Winnipeg, MB
My pups absolutely love the fruitables line. They smell delicious and are made with simple ingredients. This is one of the only brands of dog treats that I consistently buy for my pugs. They also have food sensitivities and they’ve never had a reaction to these.

Looking for your answer?