Fruitables Dog Treats Pumpkin & Blueberry 7 oz uploaded by Julie W.Fruitables Dog Treats Pumpkin & Blueberry 7 oz uploaded by Amanda F.

BY FRUITABLES

Fruitables Dog Treats An amazing sensory experience awaits with Fruitables Crunchy Dog Treats. With harvest fresh Pumpkin as the #1 ingredient, these treats offer an amazing aroma, irresistible taste and satisfying crunch. They're free of corn, wheat, soy and artificial colors, ingredients and preservatives. Rich in antioxidants, high in fiber and with under 9 calories per treat, Fruitables are also a sensible way to treat and reward your pet and avoid excessive hidden calories that often lead to pet obesity. Each recyclable 7 oz. pouch contains about 90 treats. Suitable for dogs of all sizes, feed up to 3 treats per day for every 10 pounds your dog weighs. Crude Protein (Min) 8.0% Crude Fat (Min) 6.0% Crude Fiber (Max) 8.0% Moisture (Max) 10.0 % Calorie Content: 3,447 kcal/kg (3,490 sweet potato) ME by calculation (Modified Atwater formula) Fruitables Dog Treats are available in pumpkin & apple, pumpkin & banana, pumpkin & blueberry, pumpkin & cranberry and pecan & sweet potato flavors. see more...

• Would these make good treats for training?3 Answers
  • My dog has a sensitive stomach so I find it hard to find ...2 Answers
  • Is this made from the same company that makes "fruitables...3 Answers
Fruitables Dog Treats Pumpkin & Blueberry 7 oz
  • "My dog loves these, and I feel good giving them to her - just read the ingredient list - nothing to worry over!!" in 1 review
  • "These smell really good and are really cute." in 1 review
  • "They're reasonably priced & made with healthy and natural ingredients, but next time I will probably choose one of the other flavors." in 1 review
Michelle W.
Annapolis, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Boston terrier puppy Capone absolutely loves all of the fruitables brand treats I've ever bought for him! The best part is they SMELL AMAZING! Lol he goes nuts for them probably because they smell so good and taste great! Good ingredients I can trust too!
Emi W.
Virginia Bch, VA
My baby Nigel loves this treat! It’s small so it’s perfect for his diet. Low calories with wholesome ingredients too. No chemicals that you won’t understand! The price is great for the size too. Will continue buying this treat for my dog!
Merr K.
East Elmhurst, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Awesome treats for my husky princess. I love the smell of these treats and so does my good girl. She can smell these treats from the other room and comes running for them. These are my go-to treats for training.
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats in all the flavors they have. They're a healthier choice of dog treat then many that are out there. They have ingredients in them that a person would eat and very little chemical preservatives. I highly recommend these to any dog owner!
Amanda F.
Tampa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES these treats and he’s a treat snob. I like that they are natural and have a variety flavors and sizes. I feel like my dog is getting an actual treat and not just a filler.
Kayla R.
Cushing
My pups love these!!! I’ve bought so many bags and continue to purchase every time I go back. They are a great training treat too at only 3cal per one. Pumpkin is great for digestive system also. Two paws up!
Mariana T.
Roanoke, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Can I have some more!? - Well, at least that's what I think my pup is saying when he looks up at me with those round little eyes and grumbles until i give him a treat. Since he likes these blueberry flavored ones, I have started rewarding him with one, every time we come in from a potty break. I get them at TJ Maxx as they are usually around $3 there.  Fruitables Dog Treats Pumpkin & Blueberry 7 oz
Giovonnie R.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Doxie LOVES these treats! I've been searching for some type of treat for my girl that doesn't have any meat/protein in them since she has a urinary so problem. So when I found these I was excited. They smell wonderful. They are organic and not a bad price.
Roxy v.
new york
My puppy ADORED these treats!  Unfortunately  they changed the formula which added more protein to the servings.  It used to be at 5% which was great as my dog can only have very limited amounts of protein.  Beware!  On the websites they still show the old protein count.  I purchased multiple bags only to find they were all higher in protein.
Lisa R.
San benito, TX
My dogs love these treats.  I just wish they were bigger.  They are a fair price and my dogs go crazy every time they hear me open the bag.  I use them a lot to teach them new tricks.  These are great treats and I would recommend them to dog owners for rewards!
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Are they for any dogs and is it free
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Would these make good treats for training?
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this made from the same company that makes "fruitables" drinks for humans?
Ann G.
San Antonio, TX
My dog has a sensitive stomach so I find it hard to find treats that don't make her vomit. How are these?