Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesFruitables
Dog Treats Pumpkin & Apple Flavor, 7 oz

Fruitables Dog Treats Pumpkin & Apple Flavor, 7 oz

by Fruitables

The comfort of home! This baked apple-inspired recipe combines fresh pumpkin, sweet apples and a touch of cinnamon into a delicious bite that’s sure to delight. Open a bag today and smell the Fruitables® difference!

My dog loves the blueberry flavor. How are these in comparison?
Start your review of Fruitables Dog Treats Pumpkin & Apple Flavor, 7 oz!
Alexis S.
Murrieta, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fruitables Dog Treats Pumpkin & Apple Flavor, 7 oz uploaded by Alexis S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My doggie absolutely loves these. comes running whenever he hears the bag ( like right now ) they are clean and healthy highly recommend!
tiffany T.
Naugatuck, CT
my dog went crazy for these and all the other fruitables. My dog LOVES these treats! she prefers these over most other treats.they are good for small dogs or training  a dog.my dog is a lab so they are a little small but she don't mind
Lauren S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats! They have a nice variety of flavors within the Fruitables line. I would recommend.
Jennifer W.
Dallas, TX
These are my Golden's absolute favorite treats! High value treats for extra good behavior, not great for training bc they are big.
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,281 reviews
My little Gage loves these treats! He loves apples so we knew we had to get these for him! This is his favorite flavor in this brand and I will keep buying these for him!
Eileen G.
These smell like they could be treats for humans. My dogs don't really love them, but will eat them if I have no other treats. I thought they would be healthy snacks but if the dogs hate them then they aren't really worth the money.
Annette C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product, made of healthy ingredients. My pup loves them. I would buy again.
Alexis P.
My dog loves these, I found these at whole foods and since my dog has an allergy to chicken it's not easy finding her treats without chicken, but these are all natural and chickenless.
Wendy S.
Washington, DC
Fabulous training reward for our 28-lb corgi. Texture is good -- it doesn't crumble into dust in a pocket or purse.
Christy G.
Bartlett, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As is the case with all fruitables, my dog loves these! Pumpkin and apple are two of his fave flavors and fruitables combined them for us! Perfection!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...