Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesFruitables
Broth Bowls Chicken Broth for Dogs 338oz

Fruitables Broth Bowls Chicken Broth for Dogs 33.8oz

by Fruitables

By adding the rich and savory flavor of homemade stock, Fruitables Broth Bowls Chicken Broth for Dogs 33.8oz is the perfect complement to your dog's everyday meal. It turns boring dry food into a culinary meal and supports digestion and hydration in the process. With less than 2 calories per ounce, it's ideal for all diets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruitables Broth Bowls Chicken Broth for Dogs 33.8oz!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
My dogs really love this broth. Sometimes, I like to add a little bit of extra nutrition or something into the dog food to make it a little more appetizing for the dogs instead of the same old boring thing. This broth is a good way to do just that. They love it. It's simple to just pour it in their food and mix it up for them to enjoy.
Tatiana H.
Indianapolis, IN
I highly recommend this product. My dog was always a fast eater and never would be able to fully digest his food and would throw it up. After using this my do has slowed down and began to enjoy his food. He seems to really enjoy it As well. I would highly recommend this product and would continue to repurchase!

Looking for your answer?