Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesFruitables
BioActive Fresh Mouth Dental Chews Medium 10ct

Fruitables BioActive Fresh Mouth Dental Chews Medium 10ct

by Fruitables

Grain free, 98.9% digestible Cleans and freshens to support your dog’s dental health Texture designed to scrub and polish teeth from the tip all the way to the gum Save money – feed 1 chew every 2 days

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruitables BioActive Fresh Mouth Dental Chews Medium 10ct!
Cheerio T.
Fruitables BioActive Fresh Mouth Dental Chews Medium 10ct uploaded by Cheerio T.
Fruitables BioActive Fresh Mouth Dental Chews Medium 10ct Love these bones. Keep my breath fresh and earn me brownie points with my dates. The ladies love it when my breath is so fresh. They’re a healthy alternative unlike greenies. I stay away from soy, canola, lecithin, ...so these bones are the healthiest. Yum 🤤
Emily C.
Westminster, CO
These are the only dental chews we’ve tried that haven’t made my dogs get sick or have allergic reactions. They seem to be gentle on my dogs sensitive stomach and it really does help her breath stay fresher.
Sarah E.
My dog LOVES these and anything from this brand for treats. Vet recommended. I love that they have a place for the soft treats or peanut butter at each end. She acts like she's getting a special bone when I give them to her. She hates greenies, but LOVES these. I get the from Chewy.com.
Kelly M.
Vancouver, WA
Our corgi loves these. We’ve been buying them for about 2 months now and give her one as directed - once every other day. She enjoys the treat and her breath absolutely smells fresher after one! They have a pleasant fruity scent.

Looking for your answer?