BY FRUIT2O #68 in Bottled Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

Hannah D.
graham
I’m the type of person that drinks nothing but water and juice. Fruit 2Os have such a good flavor so I am able to drink water with flavor and without having to drink so much sugar. They are usually affordable. I’d recommend them to anyone who loves flavored water. It’s the best flavored water I’ve had. Tropical fruit is most definitely my favorite flavor! Highly recommend.
Tyra W.
Clinton, MD
While I understand the importance of drinking water, I often times have trouble drinking large quantities of flavorless liquid. Fruit2O is relatively cheap, easy to find, and comes in amazing flavors. My favorite is the tropical fruit because it provides multidimensional flavor. It loses a star simply because it is not an all natural product.
Kathryn R.
I love Fruit2O! I don't usually like drinking plain water so I buy this! It has a little bit of flavor to make the drink more interesting. Now I don't have to force myself to drink water, I enjoy it! It is affordable and a god way to get pure water. I love all the flavors and am definitely buying this again!
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL
Not my favorite flavor within the Fruit2O waters, as the lemon is not quite as accurate of a lemon flavor as I want it to be. But the water is good and this is a great option for people who know they should drink more water but have the hardest time with the (lack) of flavor. I would recommend them, I just personally don't like the lemon.
Franchesca F.
Im not really big on my intake of water. This is a great way for me to get refreshed and hydrated and still have a mouth full of flavor. I like caribbean fruits so i really enjoy this tropical flavored water. I purchase this and various flavors often.
Valerie b.
largo, FL
I am really not interested in these type of flavored water drinks. Seriously , just do it yourselves and also while you are doing that get a re-usable bottle. Eco friendly. Also, no one asked you to read this review so..."don't hate ya'll"
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
I I'm constantly buying this. I'm not a fan of using substitute sugar this use of Splenda it's a little bit better than using any other type of sugar substitute. It's also affordable tastes great and I would buy it again and again. I would certainly recommend anyone to try this.
Haley W.
East Bank, WV
I didn't like this water very much. I like other flavors but not this one. It's a little on the expensive side for flavored water. And the bottle is thin. I don't like the tropical flavor. At all. I won't but this flavor anymore because it's just not my favorite.
Jordan V B.
Waterbury, CT
Nothing like cold crisp flavored water. Fruit2o was my first introduction to flavored water years ago, I never looked back. if you're a soda junkie, and want to stop, flavored water is a great way to ween you off the caffeinated stuff.
Carley N.
Forest hill, Md
I'm not a fan of this flavor and it was wayy too bubbly for me. I felt the bubble in my stomach afterwards. I did like the size and shape of the bottle. More skinner than other which was nice. Also good price for a pack of 8