Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY FRUIT2O #11 in Flavored Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

• Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?1 Answers
Bunnie C.
I was skeptical about trying this product because i was so use to drinking other brands of flavored water. But when i saw a 24 pack in Sams Ckub for 7.50 i was like why not. This product is great and i will definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
This tastes really good especially if refrigerated. The colder the better. Not super strong.
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I love love love these waters!!!They’re so yummy! They are cheap and easy to find! It’s a great way to switch slowly from soda to waters! The flavor isn’t over powering it’s just there. They aren’t carbonated either!
Renn J.
This is my favorite flavored water. This is the ONLY flavored drinking water that doesn't taste super artificial to me. This actually tastes natural. I have to go to the grocery store across town for it, but it is worth the drive. I recommend to anyone looking for a tastier version of flavored water.
Sarah H.
This flavored water is ok but tastes a bit chemical to me.The price was pretty average for one bottle and the packaging looked nice but I'm not sold on the flavor so I probably won't buy again.
Breanna F.
Louisville, KY
This is the only Fruit2O product that I have tried but I really enjoyed it. The flavor is perfect, not to little and not too overpowering. It is a healthy water drink with a great taste. This product can be found almost anywhere for an affordable price. I purchase mine a Kroger.
Morgan L.
Memphis , TN
These bad boys are so good! I love the amazing taste and the bottle is so intricately designed.
Omar P.
Frederick, MD
This is the best if you like strawberry but if you don't then you can buy another flavor but all the flavored overall taste very good
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
I'm not in to flavored waters, but my family loves this. I am down for anything that helps them get more water into their diets, so I was excited that they love them. I put them in my husband's lunch and keep them stocked in the fridge for a quick grab for the rest of the family.
Kimberly F.
Lovely tasting water, best flavor out of them all, very refreshing, great for sunny days out
Nick G.
Laconia, NH
Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?