Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY FRUIT2O #13 in Flavored Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

• Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?1 Answers
Nick G.
laconia, NH
I have not tried these yet but they look like they could be good do they use artificial sweeteners or real sugar?
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
I love the taste of water and the taste of strawberries. I figured this would be a sweet way of getting the hydration I needed. This is how I figured out I don't like the taste of flavored water.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Like to use it as a post workout. nice flavor and packaging. I would buy this again but they've lots of flavors to try out!
Sarah H.
This flavored water is ok but tastes a bit chemical to me.The price was pretty average for one bottle and the packaging looked nice but I'm not sold on the flavor so I probably won't buy again.
Brandi P.
Tyler, TX
I wish the flavor was a bit stronger, but overall its got a great refreshing flavor that makes it easier to drink more water.
Cristel G.
Están ricos aún que algo cítricos pero están bien están ricos y me gusta no tengo mucha molestia había ese producto
Kaylene B.
I like strawberry water wherever I am. Unfortunately when I tasted this it kind of had a seltzer taste to it and I couldn't swallow it. I felt like it tasted more fake then real. :( I hope one of the others are different and better.
Solis C.
Doral, FL
Im partial about this one I can buy it and drink it but it's not like I'm gonna die If I cant buy one
Robbie T.
Cullman, AL
When I was in high school they had these water bottle dealio's then I found out that they were fruit water so I tried one and it turned out to be a little piece of fruit to 20 natural strawberry I don't really like it but I tried it anyways because I had the money to spend in no time to waste in that place the water tasted like an oily top but that just made everything disgusting I can drink it after that so I threw away two dollars I do not suggest anybody get this drink if you want to have oil in your throat I personally do not like it because of the oil topcoat but if you like oil and you love brewed 2.0 whatever water this is your water
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
I enjoy the strawberry flavored Fruit2O although I do tend to wish it were sweeter like some other brands have.
Nick G.
laconia, NH
Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?