Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY FRUIT2O #19 in Flavored Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

• Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?1 Answers
Christy H.
Salisbury, NC
I love strawberry water. Its gives plain water extra flavor. I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Beck M.
This is the only Fruit 20 water flavor I drink. Not my favorite flavored water, but I'll have it from time to time.
jennifer s.
This is my favorite flavor of this brand. I like that it's low in sodium and no calories. It's a brand I prefer.
Nick G.
laconia, NH
I have not tried these yet but they look like they could be good do they use artificial sweeteners or real sugar?
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
This particular flavored water doesn't have the after taste and is tasty. It's not expensive and would buy again.
Vicki L.
Swansea, MA
I like this water. I would not considerate my favorite, but it is good. It has to be really cold to really enjoy
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
I enjoy the strawberry flavored Fruit2O although I do tend to wish it were sweeter like some other brands have.
Taylor L.
This is my favorite flavor and it's so delicious I could drink this every day and there not expensive either
liz N.
I have been drinking these products since I was in middle school and I haven't stopped yet! Simply delicious!
Sha S.
I love this stuff because I hate drinking plain water and with a splash of flavor it makes it so much better
Nick G.
laconia, NH
Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?