Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY FRUIT2O #9 in Flavored Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

• Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?1 Answers
Alyssa R.
Orlando
Great way to get rid of soda! Taste so great, never yearning for a soda after drinking this! TRust me!!! you will love this
Megan N.
New Port Richey, FL
I love this flavored water!! sometime plain water can get boring but with fruit20 the flavor is on point and does its job!!
Lisa D.
Nothing like water with a little flavor. i love strawberries so this is my all time favor when it comes to flavored water.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Like to use it as a post workout. nice flavor and packaging. I would buy this again but they've lots of flavors to try out!
Angelic M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite flavored. Tastes so much better than water and it tastes a lot like actual strawberries. Great product
Jennifer S.
I love this strawberry flavor. It's sweet and does not leave a funny aftertaste. I love pouring it over ice on a hot day!
christine C.
By far my favorite flavored water . taste just like you biting the fruit . I always got it in high school before homeroom
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I love flavored water and have tried several kinds. Fruit2o would be my second choice. It is good, but not the best.
Kathryn G.
Camden, SC
Love the flavor of this water. This is my number 1 brand of water. Highly recommend this water to family and friends
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
These are good when my son is not feeling his self and I need him to get hydrated he is very picky but likes these
Nick G.
Laconia, NH
Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?