Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY FRUIT2O #9 in Flavored Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

• Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?1 Answers
Alexandra F.
Luray, VA
I love infused water, but do not always have the time to go through all the steps. This strawberry water tastes just like at-home purified water; it is delicious and still very healthy.
Ella R.
This water is okay. The flavor is nice, although a bit of an artificial strawberry flavor. I wish it was unsweetened though, and didn't use artificial sweeteners.
Heather M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my daughter's favorite. The strawberry isn't over powering. It just gives the water a hint of strawberry to entice the kids to drink it. And it was cheap!
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY
This product is great! I love to drink water but sometimes I need a little Kick to my water. I don't drink pop so this is an awesome healthy alternative
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
I like these. I am a fan of strawberry flavor I like this as an alternative to soda. I get these when out and about my 6 year old loves these.
Keridon M.
Spring, TX
I'm a big fan of this water! Plain water gets boring so my family really likes these sparkling waters. Plus they're way healthier than soda.
Jessica D.
This water taste great. You can pick it up at just about any store for a cheap price. My son loves the taste and would drink it all the time.
Brittany C.
It's an okay flavored water. It makes you feel like you aren't doing bad by drinking caramel color but you can still have a decent taste.
Crystal h.
Catawba, SC
I hate water so this is a good subitute it has a mellow flavor that kicks that bland taste of water and helps u enjoy what's good for u
skyler l.
Franklin, OH
I always drink this for lunch at school and in between classes and in choir i always drink this so my voice sounds better and not bad.
Nick G.
Laconia, NH
Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?