Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY FRUIT2O #9 in Flavored Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

• Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?1 Answers
jenn m.
F2o natural strawberry is my go to for water. I must admit on an not a water drinker and I should be...I just find water to bland for my taste but this takes away the blandness and allows me to drink water cause it doesn't seem like just water.
Liz W.
Glen Burnie, MD
Water with a little added flavor. I don't always get my daily water intake as I should and drinking this helps me towards that goal. Water isn't always what I want to reach for and fruit2o water is a delicious way to help me reach my goals!
Becky B.
Great for a day outside or at the beach when you need to quench your thirst but want something tastes good. My toddler fully believes this is pop and gets very excited to drink it! Sometimes it can be very sweet or have a weird aftertaste.
Rachel G.
Savannah, GA
I'm not in to flavored waters, but my family loves this. I am down for anything that helps them get more water into their diets, so I was excited that they love them. I put them in my husband's lunch and keep them stocked in the fridge for a quick grab for the rest of the family.
Morgan D.
Not my favorite flavored water brand but it's definitely up there! Especially for the price- you can't beat it! I do wish that I could find more of the flavors around my area though! Would love to try the watermelon or cucumber lemon!
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
I remember when these came out when I was in middle school! I was so obsessed with these – especially the strawberry flavor! I usually have a hard time drinking water so this I perfect for me to help me reach my daily water goal!
BRITTNEY H.
San Antonio, TX
I love Furit2O waters! They have just the right amount of flavor. You can taste the flavor, but its not like you're drinking Kool-Aid. They are very refreshing and I like to reach for these on a hot, summer day. They are very affordable. My only complaint would be the accessibility. I can only find these at Sam's Club. I have not seen them anywhere else.
Debby M.
Love this water. I normally purchase this in the summertime. I work in a manufacturing plant and need to keep hydrated in the heat that comes along with summertime. Sometimes plain water doesn't cut it. And when that happens, I turn to this. I've tried several flavors. Strawberry and grape are my favorite. Not too overbearing either. These are just perfect!
Sharon P.
New Orleans, LA
Again can't go wrong with these. I'm not to fond of plain water. Not tasty at all. But when I discovered these, that was it.. My favorites are the Tropicals, Mango and the berries. I buy in bulk, at least try to. They go so quickly! Sometimes I have to go to few different stores to get my supply!! Glad people are catching on!!
Christina g.
Wonder Lake, IL
My kids love Fruit2O®s I love that they're naturally flavored with no added sugar so I feel good giving it to them. There's a wide variety if flavors to choose from and they're not to pricey compared to competing sugary drink options
Nick G.
Laconia, NH
Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?