Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.Fruit2O® Natural Strawberry Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bunnie C.

BY FRUIT2O #11 in Flavored Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

• Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?1 Answers
Sierra <.
Sparta, MI
I love love love these waters!!!They’re so yummy! They are cheap and easy to find! It’s a great way to switch slowly from soda to waters! The flavor isn’t over powering it’s just there. They aren’t carbonated either!
Renn J.
This is my favorite flavored water. This is the ONLY flavored drinking water that doesn't taste super artificial to me. This actually tastes natural. I have to go to the grocery store across town for it, but it is worth the drive. I recommend to anyone looking for a tastier version of flavored water.
Robbie T.
Cullman, AL
When I was in high school they had these water bottle dealio's then I found out that they were fruit water so I tried one and it turned out to be a little piece of fruit to 20 natural strawberry I don't really like it but I tried it anyways because I had the money to spend in no time to waste in that place the water tasted like an oily top but that just made everything disgusting I can drink it after that so I threw away two dollars I do not suggest anybody get this drink if you want to have oil in your throat I personally do not like it because of the oil topcoat but if you like oil and you love brewed 2.0 whatever water this is your water
Sarah H.
This flavored water is ok but tastes a bit chemical to me.The price was pretty average for one bottle and the packaging looked nice but I'm not sold on the flavor so I probably won't buy again.
Nicole P.
Marrero , LA
I love Fruit2O waters! I have trouble getting my water intake in from just plain water, so I look for something that has taste and a slightly sweet taste. I'm used to drinking sodas and juices so it's hard for me to just drink "water", well these solved my problem. Might not be tolerable for some as it does have artificial sweetener and that "fake" fruit taste, but i think it tastes amazing. Fave flavor is either strawberry or raspberry. Don't really care for grape.
Bunnie C.
I was skeptical about trying this product because i was so use to drinking other brands of flavored water. But when i saw a 24 pack in Sams Ckub for 7.50 i was like why not. This product is great and i will definitely buy it again and recommend it to friends
Sarah G.
Uniontown, OH
I swear I drank these for two years straight because they were the only way I'd remember to drink water. They are so delicious and reasonably priced! The flavors are pretty good and have a wide selection! I haven't tried them in a while, but from a while ago the taste were pretty unnatural, which o usually hate but these were surprisingly good
Breanna F.
Louisville, KY
This is the only Fruit2O product that I have tried but I really enjoyed it. The flavor is perfect, not to little and not too overpowering. It is a healthy water drink with a great taste. This product can be found almost anywhere for an affordable price. I purchase mine a Kroger.
Kayleigh S.
Peotone, IL
This strawberry flavored water is so so yummy! The flavor really helps me up my water intake everyday. Compared to other brands of similar products, this one will stay my favorite. The flavor is much stronger and more natural tasting. Even though it's kind of expensive compared to other brands, it's worth it to me.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
I do believe that this is my favorite flavored water! *** & it's not carbonated!!!***
So fantastic!!! LOVE !!!! <3
When I get the opportunity I will pick up a few jumbo 32 packs at the nearest Sam's Club, which is a very good distance from me! LoL :)
It 's taste is so pure,crisp,and refreshing.
~The strawberry flavor is definitely my favorite! :)
Nick G.
Laconia, NH
Are these artificially sweetened with fake sugars?