Fruit2O® Natural Raspberry Purified Water Beverage

by Fruit2o

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruit2O® Natural Raspberry Purified Water Beverage!
Boston, MA
They have a vending machine at my school with these waters in it for only a dollar. I akways get these waters. My favorite is defiantly the raspberry one. I love how jt gives me the rehydration because it is water but is also very enjoyable to drink. I will always buy these drinks there so good.
Fayetteville, NC
While I love all fruit2o flavors I must say raspberry is my favorite! The flavor is light in this brand and never overwhelming. Its sweet and simple. Fruit2O is definitely my go to flavored water brand. I would recommended It to anyone. Ive been drinking it since I was a kid and my kids love it too.
Andrews, TX
I buy the pack that has the raspberry, orange, strawberry and lemon! They all have a great flavor and are tasty! I go through them like crazy!! Would recommend them as a alternative to someone who don't like water but wants to get away from soda!
Vineyard , UT
I always get Fruit2O at Sam's club so I can get a bunch of it at once. I love all of the flavors I have tried and raspberry is probably the second best flavor in my book. Fruit2O is really refreshing and absolutely divine when it is really cold from being in the fridge. A must buy.
This is the best flavor of fruit20 i love raspberry flavored anything, so it was great! The fizz was perfect and it was very satisfying. The price could be cheaper but it was ok for the quality. This is the first time I bought this, and I think I would buy it again in the future.
Canton, MI
Raspberry is the best flavor I think when it comes to the fruit2o brand. It has a natural flavor all.the while giving you the refreshing h20 that you need everyday. The brand is very affordable and makes it easy to go and buy them every time I am at the store.
Chester, NY
I have been drinking Raspberry Fruit2O since I was in high school! It was a great addition to my water during sports practices and games. My only con with it has been the artificial sugar flavor that leaves an aftertaste.
Good water for a little less money! I think it's a bit sweeter then other brands. Very convenient to find at a great price! Refreshing and tasty on a hot summer day! My boys who are teens love this as an alternative to soda, as do I!
Oregon, OH
I love the raspberry flavor of this water, I used to get it everyday with my school lunch. I then purchased it for home since I loved it so much. I had a great taste and the packaging is simple but nice.
Love all the fruit2o water. The flavoring is to what it's supposed taste like. My sister and I loves them. I'm not a too big fan of the grape flavor but I love them.

Looking for your answer?