Fruit2O® Natural Raspberry Purified Water Beverage

by Fruit2o

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruit2O® Natural Raspberry Purified Water Beverage!
Murrells Inlet, SC
Taste was good tried to pass off on my son for a soda replacement and to get in more water, that didn't work though.
Clarksville, TN
This isn't my favorite brand of flavored water, but I do buy it occasionally. It's a great product for the price.
Aristes, PA
My school sells these a lot at lunch, I love them, my favorite is the Rasberry, and they aren't that expensive.
Acushnet, MA
This is another favorite! It's always stocked in my fridge. I love this water! raspberry is my favorite kind
Flanders, NJ
Love the raspberry fruit 2 o because it is so refreshing and tastes like a jelly donut. Healthy sweetctaste
Flintstone
This water tastes pretty good for flavored water, I am not allowed to have carbonated so this works great
I love the delicious flavor of the raspberry in this water. It is my favorite of the fruit20 waters.
Pratt, KS
I looooove this drink so much and if I had a choice I would drink it EVERYDAY for the rest of my life
This is a really good flavored water. My kids love taking it to drink during their basketball games.
It tasted great and has cute packaging. They are not to sugary. They are a great summer beverage.

Looking for your answer?