Fruit2O® Natural Peach Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage

by Fruit2o

With other natural flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruit2O® Natural Peach Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage!
West Chester, OH
I drink a TON of water every day. Fruit 2O is great when I need to switch it up!
Des Moines, IA
The peach flavor in this is really fake. I did not like this flavor at all!
The peach flavor in this is really fake. I did not like this flavor at all!
Hamilton
Such a great taste so much flavor would definitely recommend this for someone that wants a full flavor drink without all the sugar. I've had this drink a few times and would definitely get it again the packaging is very nice and colorful and slim.
I personally prefer my water without the added flavor, however, this product seems to be my favorite when an extra flavor is added. The sugar does not over compensate the fact that its water. Nor is the flavoring overpowering the water.
Me encanta, me encanta y me encanta. No tengo más palabras para este producto. Ese sabor a melocotón lo hace tan irresistible y refrescante. I love it.
Ottawa, ON
It tastes peachy but a candy peach.. I like the taste and it comes in a skinny but tall bottle so very easy to stick in a school bag.
All i have to say about this product is it quenches my thitst it keeps me hydrated on hot summer days and its very tasty as well
Awesome and delicious flavor and great appearance, the fizzing adds texture and body to the drink and is very refreshing!
I really enjoyed this water I tried it out because I love the flat peach water and was curious to try the sparkaling water
I hate water so anything flavored usually wins ..I mean I do draw the line sometimes but this was 100% okay

Looking for your answer?