Fruit2O® Natural Peach Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage

by Fruit2o

With other natural flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruit2O® Natural Peach Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage!
Bellmead, TX
I love this flavor! It is so delicious and refreshing and not to mention way healthier than any soda! I buy this water all the time in all kinds of flavors! I think it's a great value for your money! And I also like how its colored and not just plain old clear!
Pittsfield, MA
I have a great day and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and I will be in the morning and
Greensboro, NC
Unfortunately I can"t drink soft drinks due to having kidney stones, which leaves me to drinking mostly water or flavored water. With that being said, I absolutely love this natural water! The peach flavor really adds the perfect about of taste! I love this drink.
San Antonio, TX
I have drank this sparkling water various times at school. I'm a repeat consumer because I like to enjoy sinking these with my lunch, and yes, it does meet my expectations every once in a while to drink. I would defenitely buy again to have them on the go.
I am always wary of fruit-flavored things, especially peach flavored things. They always taste artificial, overly sweet and unlike any peach I've ever tasted. This water is no exception. It tastes too sweet, exactly like peach-flavored candies.
Milton, MA
I have been drinking Fruit2O water since I was a child and I continue to buy them from the grocery store for my family. They are extremely affordable and a good quality product, exceeding my expectations. There are great flavor varieties available. I would recommend these to any consumer.
Magna, UT
I love fruit infused water, but I was very unsatisfied with this. The flavor was not really good, and I love food. However, I will say that the packaging was very attractive.
Lebanon, PA
Love this flavor and has a very pleasant fizz to it!! Tastes great, we all love it! Very nice for a treat when you get bored with plain water, but don't want a sugary drink like a soda.
Fort Madison, IA
I loved this flavored water. It had a nice peachy taste that was not overpowering or diluted. It was the perfect blend of water and flavoring. There was a small after feast though.
Culpeper, VA
The peach literally tastes like biting into a peach. Seriously my absolute favorite flavored water. How do they make it taste so good!? It's amazing. I always have some in my pantry.

Looking for your answer?