Fruit2O® Natural Orange Mango Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage

by Fruit2o

With other natural flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fruit2O® Natural Orange Mango Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
1,956 reviews
Mango is one of my favorite fruits and finding it in a flavored water form has been difficult until now. Frutit2O has done it perfectly I have been purchasing this water for a long time now, it tastes great and is refreshingly delicious! I have recommended it to everyone!
Elgin, SC
Yes yes yes! This is by far the best flavor I have had! The bottle is appealing to the senses, the flavor is very "bright" and the bubbles are the perfect addition! I adore mango anything, but when combined with the orange, it is out of this world!
These are disgusting. These are sold at my school for like 2 dollars and they are absolutely nasty. They are extremely bland and taste very low quality. If you are okay with a nasty after taste these are for you. Some students even plug their noses while drinking this.
My kids and I all love Fruit2O. I usually buy the big variety packs and they go fast! This is my personal favorite flavor. I like the fact that it is not to sweet and has zero calories. It is really nice to drink.
Gaffney, SC
This is a must have in my house. Its water but will have you thinking it's juice. Nice a d crisp and great frozen over over ice. Even adding fresh fruit to it will have you thinking it's a specialty drink.
For people who love pure juice, and people who like sparkling drinks, this is perfect. 100% fruit juice, only 95 calories, and delicious. Easy to carry to work, and fun to drink.
Indianapolis, IN
I really enjoy Fruit20 beverages especially the orange mango. The flavor tastes natural. It's not overly sweet and artificial. I would recommend these to anyone who enjoys a flavored beverage now and again. They are inexpensive too which makes them even better.
Woodhaven , Ny
Love this sparkling water it is such a good product to consume there is no improvement needed at all & that's why I am a repeated customer of this water it is the best flavor can't find this flavor else where which is why it's so good I would recommend
Tucson, AZ
I love the fact that I can drink something healthy that has a good taste. They say you should drink water, but they don't say it can't be flavored. The flavor is perfect, not to bold.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the only flavor of the Fruit2o water that I have tasted but I would probably not try another one. I didn't like the mango flavor as I thought that it tasted too artificial.

Looking for your answer?