Fruit2O® Natural Grape Purified Water Beverage 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Amy B.

BY FRUIT2O #27 in Flavored Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

Emily M.
I don't think these are very healthy but I love these and I think they are better than drinking a bunch of soda! These are pretty inexpensive also, easy to find.
Tiffany G.
Belpre, OH
I love Fruit2O! Grape is my favorite but I have had the others as well. My husband prefers the Orange. It's a great product to try when you really need to drink more water but are sick of just plain old water day in and day out. No mixes, no dropplets, no packets or tablets to try and disolve in cold water. It's just a nice simple way to feel like you are drinking something more fun like KoolAide without all the sugar and calories that come with it.
Ashley G.
conover, NC
I grew up drinking this a lot, as they'd offer it in school after we'd come in from recess. Definitely one of my favorite things about that school. It's not a super watered down flavor, but it's also not incredibly strong. To me, the flavor is just right and super refreshing.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I love the grape taste of this water! It is not too much flavoring and it helps me to have the flavored water (that way I drink more water). This water exceeded my expectations, and I haven't found any other flavored water that I like better. I would buy this product again!
Jane D.
I used to drink these all the time in middle school and then they disappeared in my area. i found the 6 pack of the grape at walmart and started drinking these regularly. I slowly noticed that my skin and lips were drying out and that the more I drank the thirstier I was. This drink has so much sodium in it for what it is. I no longer buy these as much as I liked them
Melissa A.
Bellevue, NE
THIS IS THE ONLY FLAVORED BOTTLED WATER THAT MY HUSBAND WILL DRINK. HE SAYS OTHER BRANDS ARE TOO SWEET AND THE GRAPE IS OVERPOWERING BUT THAT IT IS JUST PERFECT WITH FRUIT2O. I ALSO LOVE IT. IT IS GREAT TO HAVE WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING TO DRINK WITH JUST A LITTLE BIT OF FLAVOR THAT IS NOT FULL OF UNNEEDED SUGAR!
Tara C.
Granite City, Il
Sweet and refreshing without all the calories! What more could a girl ask for? It has the perfect grape flavor without being overpowering! It doesn't taste artificial like some flavored waters do. I highly recommend this if you are like me and don't want the same old boring water!
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
My absolute FAVORITE flavored water right here. The other brands tend to have a funny taste to them. this one is refreshing and grape is my fave flavor next to orange and lemon...heck they are all yummy
Erin O.
N Ridgeville, OH
I'm a terrible water drinker so I looked for alternatives when I was pregnant and HAD to drink my water! This tastes good and doesn't have aspartame so I felt ok about drinking this from time to time.
Randesha T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
If you are not a huge fan of water but want to move away from sodas and juices, these are a great start! I personally love the grape and strawberry flavors. They are very light but not so light that you feel it's pointless consumption!