BY FRUIT2O

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

Natasha L.
Ludington, MI
Love this product for its affordable price and flavors. This flavor in particular is very refreshing and thirst quenching especially during the summer.
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
I love the cucumber water it is so refreshing it sounds really bizarre when you first hear about it but it is the most refreshing drink I've ever had
frankie s.
Love this flavor of fruit2o the cucumber lemon is very refreshing and perfect for a hot day in the backyard or at the beach.
Aubrey M.
Seneca, SC
This is my favorite flavor it's so lovely gut & refreshing. I get bored of lemon water & this is a great alternative
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
This flavor is great. It is like carbonated lemon water. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kristin S.
I hate the taste of regular water so I drink flavored so that I can still get my daily water intake. Fruit2o has awesome flavors. My favorite is the cucumber lemon. Try it out!
KELLY G.
Warsaw, VA
I like this flavored water, but the cucumber lemon flavor took me a while to get used to. I do not drink this flavor very often because there are other fruit2O flavors i like much better.
Breyanna B.
Johnson City, TN
Super refreshing and great taste! Like to imagine I'm at a spa while drinking it. Definitely will buy more
Kassandra R.
Mesquite, NV
Perfect for when you want to stay hydrated but you want a little something extra in your water
Ashleigh D.
Duncanville, AL
Love this product. I've tried every flavored water there is out there and this is one of the best. Tastes great and makes me want to drink more water too!