BY FRUIT2O #34 in Flavored Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

Riley S.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Okay honestly i didn't see myself as a flavored water drinker, and this flavor seemed interesting so i thought I'd try it. little did i know it was absolutely delicious and i mean it's my favorite flavor of course but pretty much all of the water is good too. worth a buy.
Morgan B.
mcdonough, GA
So refreshing, tastes like a spa in a bottle. So refreshing, tastes like a spa in a bottle. So refreshing, tastes like a spa in a bottle. So refreshing, tastes like a spa in a bottle. So refreshing, tastes like a spa in a bottle. So refreshing, tastes like a spa in a bottle.
Amy D.
Toledo, OH
Didn't really like the taste. It wasn't very lemony, tasted more like pledge. Not worth the money for me. Would have been better to just cut up a lemon and use it to flavor the bottled water. As far as alternative bottled lemon flavors go, it's pretty similar. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Aimee H.
Carbondale, IL
This isn't my favorite flavored water. It's not terrible, but it's not great. It's something that sounds like it would be great in theory. I think these are a little overpriced, as well, so I tend not to buy them unless they are on sale or I really want it.
Elva L.
Goodyear, AZ
Love these waters, especially during the hot summer days in Arizona. Anything to help stay and/or feel refreshed in this state helps. Perfect little pick me up... and taste great also 😋
Zoya B.
Frisco, TX
I really love this flavor- it's so incredibly refreshing and it's AMAZING if I can find it in a store after security for on the airplane when I'm travelling- LOVE LOVE LOVE it on the plane! it's an instant pick-me-up when I have it instead of plain water for rehydration
Payton L.
Lantana, TX
These are really good drinks. I wish they tasted a LITTLE bit more fruity/ had more flavors , but overall, they exceeded my expectations. I love the taste of cucumbers and lemon so these are wonderful products for me. I would definitely recommend this to others
Kristin S.
I hate the taste of regular water so I drink flavored so that I can still get my daily water intake. Fruit2o has awesome flavors. My favorite is the cucumber lemon. Try it out!
Trisha Z.
Stuart, VA
When I am in the mood for a flavored water, which is rare, this is one of the few I will drink. The price is low and the flavor is great. I try to keep some in my house at all times because it happens to be my mother's favorite brand.
Nicole H.
Plympton, MA
I really love fruit20 . I'm not sure If it's actually comparable to water for your body. But I feel like it's a better alternative to soda or juice and it's really yummy!