BY FRUIT2O #65 in Bottled Water

Flavored with other natural flavor purified water beverage. see more...

Judy E.
Cabot , AR
I enjoyed how this product quenched my thirst being not to sweet, and very refreshing! It is a great alternative to drinking soda and pairs well with healthier choices of snacks! It is a great value especially for those on a budget who want to treat themselves and I totally recommend this product!
This drink was fruity tasting while still quenching your thirst. It was light and not a heavy taste. Great served chilled and can be mixed with alcohol for a summer drink!
Lauren V.
Mentor, OH
I am not a water drinker. I have a very hard time getting in my daily water intake. But I know how important this is to my health. I have started drinking Fruite20 and it has helped me so much! I love all of the berry flavors, without having to add chemical products like Crystal lite. Healthy and refreshing!
missy t.
I love a little flavoring in my water. Fruit20 Natural Cherry Purified Water gives me just the right amount of flavoring! The taste is great and it keeps me hydrated and refreshed. The price is very reasonable and I will purchase again.
Robyn D.
Chipley, FL
Best flavored water without that fake sugar after taste. fruit flavoring is amazing and doesn't make you feel like you're just drinking plain water. i lost 80lbs in 1 summer just drinking this brand of water all day everyday.
Jennifer Q.
Cleveland, OH
Best of all flavored waters! Love to buy it for my self and for my family as well, IRS better then have caffeine drinks in the home and there is no sugar added I recommend it to everyone
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Fruit20 is not only one of the cheapest options but I can tell no difference between it and higher priced options. Flavors are great and it's a healthy alternative to fruit juices.
Lindsey D.
Harrisburg, PA
So yummy! No calories, no fizz and it has a hint of sweetness. It's not bland flavor like some other 0cal waters. Definitely worth a try if you want to spice up your water routine and make sure your hydrated
Brooke S.
Locust Grove, VA
I love to work outside and these help keep me hydrated. They taste so good that one day a finished a whole 6 place by myself . Needless to say I love flavored waters and these a great and very flavorful
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
My favorite out of all the flavors! The peak flavor is yummy! Like eating a peach. I don't find to many peach products that i truly enjoy. However this is one of those few.
Andrea F.