BY FRUIT2O

Fruit2O® Strawberry Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage.

New!

No calories.

Natural.

With other natural flavors.

0 calories. see more...

• How does this taste because i know some of these flavored...1 Answers
Sabiha K.
I'm a big fan of flavored water so I decided to pick this up from my local supermarket when I saw it on sale for under $1. The problem was that I found it too sweet and artificial tasting. I got a hint of strawberry flavour but it was covered up by the heavy taste of sweetener. These have a nice amount of carbonation and are good for those who like really sweet drinks. I personally don't plan on buying them again as I prefer my drinks to be less sweet, especially when I'm going for a water.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
I am an avid water drinker, plain ol' water so most of the flavered beverages are not for me but my mom gave me one of these at her house one day and I was like, omg!, This is actually really good! Can't believe I like it but it has just a really pure smooth taste with a hint of strawberry! So yes I think I will be purchasing this as a healthy alternative when I want just a little more taste. Try it for yourself I think you will like it as well!
Liz H.
New Carlisle, OH
I used to be a soda addict, I decided to make the switch to fruit20 smsince it had the bubbly taste like pop does. I haven't gone back to pop since. The taste is amazing and it really is refreshing! So glad to have finally found a healthy alternative! Now I don't feel guilty drinking these all day!
MONEKA S.
I have a hard time drinking water,which I know I should drink plenty throughout the day. Adding flavor to the water really helps out !! I love the taste of Sparking Strawberry Water, it taste just like soda but more healthier.
Kandyce M.
Hanover , PA
This is a good alternative to soda as I cut soda out of my diet a few years ago. It's sweet but not overpowering though I always feel thirty after drinking it. I would still prefer plain water.
Rachel M.
Salem, OH
I love this and take one with me everywhere I go. It's so refreshing. Other then my regular drink this is the only other thing I've found that I really love everyone should try it
Irene R.
Canton, GA
Very refreshing and new way to drink sparkling beverages. I enjoy having taste to my water since I don't like to consume it that much with my lunch or dinner. Great alternative when I'm not working out.
Jenny F.
Bronx, NY
I love the taste of this water especially this flavor. I usually drink this when I'm calorie counting on my diets but I buy them also regularly at times. So addictive :)
A refreshing drink. Not to sweet however not to not sweet either.

I usually buy this drink or drinks similar to this, usually when I am going on runs.

The flavor is exceptional, the strawberry is very nice.

I would recommend it to fruit lovers!
Chyvonne S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love fruit flavored water. Get it nice and cold and you will enjoy it too. You can taste the flavoring but it is not overpowering to taste. I love the flavor.
Christina B.
Shirley, NY
How does this taste because i know some of these flavored waters have a strange taste to them