Fruit2O Flavored Purified Water Beverage Natural Orange - 6 CT

by Fruit2o

Fruit2O® Natural Orange Purified Water Beverage.
Great Fruit Flavor!
No Calories.
Flavored with Other Natural Flavor.
0 Calories per Bottle.
6-16 fl oz (1 pt) 473ml bottles.

I can't read the label... Is it sweetened with sucralose/ aspartame? Does it leave an aftertaste?
What is your favorite flavor?
What's your favorite Fruit 2 O flavor?
Start your review of Fruit2O Flavored Purified Water Beverage Natural Orange - 6 CT!
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love this water this is my alternate to sodas and i never worry because i also know that I'm getting my water intake
Pylesville, MD
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Love this water. Great for kids because it has a little flavor. I love it for when I need some variety to my water.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
My son loves these. I like them better than all the sugar of kool aid. It also helps expand their taste pallet.
Refreshing after a long day. My friends love this drink especially after a work out. I highly recommend!
Nashua, NH
Good flavored water. Well to drink when working out or just out and about making the day happening.
Cullman , AL
I'm not a huge water fan but fruit2O is by far the easiest way to stay hydrated and stay healthy.
Shamokin, PA
These are so yummy! great flavor and awesome for on the go, the flavor helps get your h2o down
Box Elder, SD
I love fruit 2 O they're very yummy and i love this flavor i recommend at least trying it out
Cleveland, GA
I like this when I feel I want a flavored water. Most of the time I prefer regular water.
Love! so refreshing and fresh tasting! I would recommend for making party punch as well!