BY FRUIT2O

Fruit2O® Natural Orange Purified Water Beverage.
Great Fruit Flavor!
No Calories.
Flavored with Other Natural Flavor.
0 Calories per Bottle.
6-16 fl oz (1 pt) 473ml bottles. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor? 9 Answers
  • What's your favorite Fruit 2 O flavor? 5 Answers
  • I've never tried these; do they have a bitter taste?8 Answers
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I normally dislike drinking plain water. I personally feel like it has a funny flavor. So when I found these flavored waters I was really excited. The orange flavor is okay but not my favorite. These are also have great flavors and really give a nice taste
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am not a fan of this water. It taste like watered down -extremely watered down juice. I will just drink my plain water. I guess this would be good for people that don't like water but it taste so bland I don't think it will help
Sarah H.
Howell, MI
The strawberry one is the best flavor by far. These have helped me cut out soda in my diet and even though they're not carbonated I have found that they curb my cravings for something sweet because of the hint of strawberry flavor.
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
My children are not very big on unflavored water so i often buy this for their lunch boxes. They really like it. It has good flavor and there are several types to choose from, but the only down side I have really found is that it can have a very funny after taste.
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
Wow. Fruit 2 O is still a thing? I remember drinking this in high school, and it was nasty. Horrible after taste, and a metallic twang that no fruit or water should have. Can't believe they've haven't even changed the labels since then. Not interested. Not impressed.
Jennifer P.
West Wyoming, PA
I love oranges so this is obviously my favorite. It is not a strong orange taste but just enough to get the point across. I love flavored water and this has been my favorite from the get go.
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
I love the flavor, but I am not a fan of some of the ingredients. Sodium benzoate, for instance, is something I avoid. Maybe someday they will update the ingredients and I will try again.
Brittany J.
I love fruit20. This used to be my favorite when I was in middle school. They had a vending machine with water and fruit20's and I thought I was cool buying these all the time.
Lori E.
I get tired of plain water and soda. This is a great beverage to take on the go as well as at home. Nice to have flavored watery. The flavors this comes in are fabulous.
Allis M.
Kane , PA
When you want water but with a little more flavor this is the way to go. It has a very subtle flavor of orange but still tastes like water, if that makes any sense?
Kilah O.
What is your favorite flavor?
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
I've never tried these; do they have a bitter taste?
Ashley P.
Lubbock, TX
What's your favorite Fruit 2 O flavor?
Sarah M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I can't read the label... Is it sweetened with sucralose/ aspartame? Does it leave an aftertaste?