Fruit Vines Bites, Strawberry, 10 oz. uploaded by Jessica J.Fruit Vines Bites, Strawberry, 10 oz. uploaded by Krispy N.

BY FRUIT VINES

NEW! Soft, Fruity, Chewy Candy No Preservatives 2 Low Fat 3 Artificially Flavored Live on the Sweet Side with Fruit Vines see more...

• I'm a big fan on the original twizzlers how would you say this co...1 Answers
  • Do these taste like red vines?1 Answers
  • What stores sell these?!!2 Answers
Krispy N.
Krispy N.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually work at Ross and we sell these. At first I was skeptical because we have a lot in stock, but I recently purchased it because my friend told me to try it. It's better than twizzlers and has a lot of flavor.
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very good. I believe I received these in an Urthbox and My fiance only gave me 2 and scarfed down the rest. He loves fruit snacks. We tried the strawberry flavor.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these. They are so delicious and affordable. I love that they are really soft and chewy. They are a lot like fruit snacks but packed with a lot more flavor. I would recommend.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Newton, NC
These are so yummy! I got these in a VoxBox once and have continued buying them. They are so addicting! My 4 year old loves them too! Strawberry is our favorite flavor!
Astrid T.
Astrid T.
Estos dulces son deliciosos y son accesibles, me encanta su sabor y viene en un cómodo empaque para compartir con mis amistades, me encantan.
Shanda S.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
These are very squishy and almost too soft. It's just a bunch of high fructose corn syrup, so of course it tastes good but is terrible for you.
Dawn O.
Dawn O.
Fruit vines taste delicious as it is but making them into bite sized pieces is even better. They're convenient and easy to eat.
Stossi W.
Stossi W.
I have a jar of these on my kitchen counter and they're so good! Flavorful and affordable, just yummy....I love em! x
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pittsford, MI
Thought these were really good. I love the Red Vines licorice so I had to try these. Will definitely buy these again!
Marie S.
Marie S.
Westfield, Nc
Love Fruit Vines. Soft and chewy, a perfect candy! They are also perfect to keep in my purse or in my drawer at work.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
What stores sell these?!!
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
I'm a big fan on the original twizzlers how would you say this compares? Is it better in taste, calories, or price?
Rosa A.
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do these taste like red vines?