Fruit Vines Bites, Strawberry, 10 oz. uploaded by Krispy N.Fruit Vines Bites, Strawberry, 10 oz. uploaded by Jessica J.

BY FRUIT VINES

NEW! Soft, Fruity, Chewy Candy No Preservatives 2 Low Fat 3 Artificially Flavored Live on the Sweet Side with Fruit Vines see more...

• I'm a big fan on the original twizzlers how would you say this co...1 Answers
  • Do these taste like red vines?1 Answers
  • What stores sell these?!!2 Answers
Krispy N.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually work at Ross and we sell these. At first I was skeptical because we have a lot in stock, but I recently purchased it because my friend told me to try it. It's better than twizzlers and has a lot of flavor.
Suzie M.
Dallas, TX
Just bought this product today after reading so many good reviews on Influenster. I really like it they're soft and chewy; very much like fruit snacks but this candy is packed with flavor.I highly recommend.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
I got these in my Frosty Voxbox and I ate the whole bag in one day! They're sweet and chewy and don't taste gross like Twizzlers lol. I just don't know where to find them in stores...
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
I saw these as an advertisement in a magazine I was thumbing through (ironically at a dentist's office), I had to find them and try them....they were worth the search, delicious!
JoAnna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very good. I believe I received these in an Urthbox and My fiance only gave me 2 and scarfed down the rest. He loves fruit snacks. We tried the strawberry flavor.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love these. They are so delicious and affordable. I love that they are really soft and chewy. They are a lot like fruit snacks but packed with a lot more flavor. I would recommend.
Emily B.
Newton, NC
These are so yummy! I got these in a VoxBox once and have continued buying them. They are so addicting! My 4 year old loves them too! Strawberry is our favorite flavor!
Dominique G.
amsterdam, NY
I didn't really like this product because the taste reminded me of old cough syrup and they would also get stuck on my teeth which was very unpleasant.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
These are very squishy and almost too soft. It's just a bunch of high fructose corn syrup, so of course it tastes good but is terrible for you.
Astrid T.
Estos dulces son deliciosos y son accesibles, me encanta su sabor y viene en un cómodo empaque para compartir con mis amistades, me encantan.
Mariah R.
Madison, AL
What stores sell these?!!
Rosa A.
San Fernando, CA
Do these taste like red vines?
Kaitlyn V.
I'm a big fan on the original twizzlers how would you say this compares? Is it better in taste, calories, or price?