Add a Photo

By FRUIT VINES
#154 in Gummy Candy

Fruit Vines® Bites are a new, soft, chewy fruit candy, from the Red Vines® family, available in two fruit flavors – strawberry and cherry.  Low fat and made with no preservatives, Fruit Vines® Bites are available in three sizes: a 2oz single serve, a 5oz hanging bag and a 10oz re-sealable stand-up bag and can be found at Walmart in the West, Kroger, Walgreens, Target and Safeway and Rite Aid.

Photos (37)
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
Oh my word these are good!! You need to try them. The strawberry one is the best. The cherry isn't very good to me. So soft but very chewy.
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got these in an Urthbox and they were so good. The consistency was softer than most fruit snacks. Good size portion for a snack.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH
I personally don't like this fruit snack. To me it tastes like that nasty cherry medicine.
emma ☀.
emma ☀.
Perfect to stick in a bowl and serve. it also makes great party favors!! I love these!!
Elen P.
Elen P.
I love these! they are so yummy!!
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
May 1, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Fruit Vines Bites
Very Generic tasting, like a knockoff of a Fruit by the Foot. I did buy these at my local supermarket and was not impressed, did not like the taste at all. The Flavor tasted so dry and stuck to the roof of my mouth not appetizing in the least. I do not recommend.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
April 17, 2017, 2:47 p.m.
Review for: Fruit Vines Bites
I'm surprised at how good these little things taste! They didn't look to good but sounded good so I decided to try them and they taster really good!
ashley f.
ashley f.
Feb. 11, 2017, 4:33 a.m.
Review for: Fruit Vines Bites
I didn't expect to like these as much as I do. Didn't expect them to have as much flavor as they do.
Lita M.
Lita M.
Pflugerville, TX
I got the strawberry flavor of these in my Frosty VoxBox and they are SO good. They are sweet without being sickly sweet, and the chewiness is just right. I like the small pieces because they're less messy and could be used in a candy mix.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Duluth, MN
AMAZING!!!!! Can I say AMAZING again?!?! These re so delicious, addictive, wonderful. They don't last long in my house. We like both flavors. I prefer the cherry slightly more but nonetheless wonderful product!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you prefer these to Twizzler Pull & Peel?
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Which flavor is your favorite?
Vik Tory A.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Who tried a cherry one? Is it good as a strawberry? Which one do you prefer?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer a softer licorice like Red Vine Fruit Vines Bites, or a tougher/chewier licorice like Twizzlers?
Lily A.
Lily A.
Has anyone tried the cherry flavor? If so, what did you think? I really like the strawberry ones.