Add a Photo

By FRUIT VINES
#116 in Gummy Candy

Fruit Vines® Bites are a new, soft, chewy fruit candy, from the Red Vines® family, available in two fruit flavors – strawberry and cherry.  Low fat and made with no preservatives, Fruit Vines® Bites are available in three sizes: a 2oz single serve, a 5oz hanging bag and a 10oz re-sealable stand-up bag and can be found at Walmart in the West, Kroger, Walgreens, Target and Safeway and Rite Aid.

Photos (37)
Lita M.
Lita M.
Pflugerville, TX

I got the strawberry flavor of these in my Frosty VoxBox and they are SO good. They are sweet without being sickly sweet, and the chewiness is just right. I like the small pieces because they're less messy and could be used in a candy mix.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Duluth, MN

AMAZING!!!!! Can I say AMAZING again?!?! These re so delicious, addictive, wonderful. They don't last long in my house. We like both flavors. I prefer the cherry slightly more but nonetheless wonderful product!!
Lillian ..
Lillian ..

Most people don't like licorice style candy but there my favorite.I love the strawberry flavor. They have a lot of flavor and i like the consistency of it
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA

Oh my word these are good!! You need to try them. The strawberry one is the best. The cherry isn't very good to me. So soft but very chewy.
Jennifer  w.
Jennifer w.
Sidney, OH

Yes!!! these are by far my favorite candy the strawberry is absolutely awesome and they aren't to hard to chew and they are super addictive
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

I got these in an Urthbox and they were so good. The consistency was softer than most fruit snacks. Good size portion for a snack.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

These are really good! I got them at Walmart! They were only $1 and didn't have the waxy after taste most licorice candies have!
ashley f.
ashley f.

I didn't expect to like these as much as I do. Didn't expect them to have as much flavor as they do.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Puerto Rico

Simplemente me encantan es inevitable no comprarlos su sabor es delicioso y su textura es única
Charissa M.
Charissa M.

These sound interesting to try I wouldn't mind giving them a taste to see if they were good
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL

Do you prefer these to Twizzler Pull & Peel?
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, In

Which flavor is your favorite?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny

Do you prefer a softer licorice like Red Vine Fruit Vines Bites, or a tougher/chewier licorice like Twizzlers?
Vik Tory A.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA

Who tried a cherry one? Is it good as a strawberry? Which one do you prefer?
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA

I've had the cherry, what other flavors can I get Fruit Vines?

Join Now