Add a Photo

By FRUIT VINES
#150 in Gummy Candy

Fruit Vines® Bites are a new, soft, chewy fruit candy, from the Red Vines® family, available in two fruit flavors – strawberry and cherry.  Low fat and made with no preservatives, Fruit Vines® Bites are available in three sizes: a 2oz single serve, a 5oz hanging bag and a 10oz re-sealable stand-up bag and can be found at Walmart in the West, Kroger, Walgreens, Target and Safeway and Rite Aid.

Photos (37)
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI

Very Generic tasting, like a knockoff of a Fruit by the Foot. I did buy these at my local supermarket and was not impressed, did not like the taste at all. The Flavor tasted so dry and stuck to the roof of my mouth not appetizing in the least. I do not recommend.
Lita M.
Lita M.
Pflugerville, TX

I got the strawberry flavor of these in my Frosty VoxBox and they are SO good. They are sweet without being sickly sweet, and the chewiness is just right. I like the small pieces because they're less messy and could be used in a candy mix.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.

I'm surprised at how good these little things taste! They didn't look to good but sounded good so I decided to try them and they taster really good!
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA

Oh my word these are good!! You need to try them. The strawberry one is the best. The cherry isn't very good to me. So soft but very chewy.
Jennifer  w.
Jennifer w.
Sidney, OH

Yes!!! these are by far my favorite candy the strawberry is absolutely awesome and they aren't to hard to chew and they are super addictive
JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

I got these in an Urthbox and they were so good. The consistency was softer than most fruit snacks. Good size portion for a snack.
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or

These are really good! I got them at Walmart! They were only $1 and didn't have the waxy after taste most licorice candies have!
ashley f.
ashley f.

I didn't expect to like these as much as I do. Didn't expect them to have as much flavor as they do.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH

I personally don't like this fruit snack. To me it tastes like that nasty cherry medicine.
emma ☀.
emma ☀.

Perfect to stick in a bowl and serve. it also makes great party favors!! I love these!!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL

Do you prefer these to Twizzler Pull & Peel?
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN

Which flavor is your favorite?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny

Do you prefer a softer licorice like Red Vine Fruit Vines Bites, or a tougher/chewier licorice like Twizzlers?
Vik Tory A.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA

Who tried a cherry one? Is it good as a strawberry? Which one do you prefer?
Brianne H.
Brianne H.
Erie, PA

I've had the cherry, what other flavors can I get Fruit Vines?