Fruit Vines® Bites

by Fruit Vines

Fruit Vines® Bites are a new, soft, chewy fruit candy, from the Red Vines® family, available in two fruit flavors – strawberry and cherry.  Low fat and made with no preservatives, Fruit Vines® Bites are available in three sizes: a 2oz single serve, a 5oz hanging bag and a 10oz re-sealable stand-up bag and can be found at Walmart in the West, Kroger, Walgreens, Target and Safeway and Rite Aid.

Why did they discontinue this candy? Will they bring it back? Is it sold online?
How you get the freebies
These look tasty. Do you like them?
Start your review of Fruit Vines® Bites!
Product Highlights
...never had them before i didn't want to finish them taste so good i got the strawberry flavor and the size are perfectin reviews
The Cherry flavor is delicious, they are soft, chewy and the perfect bite when you are in the mood for something sweet. in reviews
I received these complimentary to test and review in my frosty voxbox and they were so good I ate the whole bag in an hour. in reviews
Overall, they're a very good, fun, quick fix to a sweets craving and I would definitely buy them, after getting them complimentary, in the Frosty Vox Box as a simple snack!in reviews
I received the Cherry flavored Fruit Vines, I expected them to taste like red licorice but was pleasantly pleased with the flavor and chewiness of these Fruit Vines #SweetSidein reviews
Brandi D.
Dublin, Ga
I received the Fruit Vines Bites complimentary of Influenster and I really like them!! They are really great tasting and my 3rd old loves the....definitely going to Kroger to get some more!!!
Gsbby E.
Brockton, MA
This is now my favorite candy ever thank you influenster for leting me take part in the frosty voxbox
Jennifer T.
Portland, OR
These were pretty good! The flavor was perfect and nice chew on them. They were a little 'waxy' to me but it didn't stop me from making the bag 2 servings!
Erinn W.
San Luis Obisp, CA
I received these in my frosty voxbox. I thought they were very tasty! The flavor was very sweet and juicy. They were a little chewy, but that just forced me to not eat them too fast. I would definitely buy these.
Katie B.
Fruitport, MI
Chewy and soft. Great fruit flavor! I tried the cherry which wouldn't have been my first choice but it was great!
Kelly P.
Zion Crossroads
I'm honestly not a huge Red Vines fan , so when I saw these in my Frost VoxBox to try I wasn't thrilled but I tried them and they are delicious! Soft and chewy with a nice fruit flavor (I tried the strawberry). I definitely will be buying these in the near future :) Thanks for letting me test them Influenster.
vienna D.
Clayton, DE
I just received this product in my vox box. It was very tasty . It reminds me of twizzler peels but these are chewier and I feel more flavor full . I would definitely buy for the right price
Abbie D.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I really liked this, I got the strawberry flavored ones. They really tasted like strawberry! I shared them with my family, but when I get them again I don't think that I will. I can't wait to try the cherry ones, and I would love to see more flavors like raspberry.
Katelyn K.
Livonia, MI
Super soft and fresh, but I thought they tasted very artificial. Would have preferred a more real fruit flavor. Tasted to me like the old strawberry Chapstick from when I was a kid.
Hannah C.
Meshoppen, PA
I Loved them they are so yummy... they make a great snack!! I will have to buy some more!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...