BY FRUIT VINES

Fruit Vines® Bites are a new, soft, chewy fruit candy, from the Red Vines® family, available in two fruit flavors – strawberry and cherry.  Low fat and made with no preservatives, Fruit Vines® Bites are available in three sizes: a 2oz single serve, a 5oz hanging bag and a 10oz re-sealable stand-up bag and can be found at Walmart in the West, Kroger, Walgreens, Target and Safeway and Rite Aid.

Fruit Vines® Bites
  • "got this in my frosty vox box i really enjoy this mini vines had never had them before i didn't want to finish them taste so good i got the strawberry flavor and the size are perfect" in 114 reviews
  • "The Cherry flavor is delicious, they are soft, chewy and the perfect bite when you are in the mood for something sweet. " in 82 reviews
  • "I received these complimentary to test and review in my frosty voxbox and they were so good I ate the whole bag in an hour. " in 51 reviews
  • "Overall, they're a very good, fun, quick fix to a sweets craving and I would definitely buy them, after getting them complimentary, in the Frosty Vox Box as a simple snack!" in 39 reviews
  • "I received the Cherry flavored Fruit Vines, I expected them to taste like red licorice but was pleasantly pleased with the flavor and chewiness of these Fruit Vines #SweetSide" in 36 reviews
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE! I can hardly ever find these anywhere. When I buy these I will literally eat the whole thing by myself in one sitting. These are not too sweet, and easy to chew. Super affordable too! I would highly recommend to others!!!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Very Generic tasting, like a knockoff of a Fruit by the Foot. I did buy these at my local supermarket and was not impressed, did not like the taste at all. The Flavor tasted so dry and stuck to the roof of my mouth not appetizing in the least. I do not recommend.
Teresa R.
I received the strawberry flavor of these for free to review in my #FrostyVoxBox, and let me first off just say that I do not like most chewy candy- including any kind of licorice and gummy type candies. So, you can imagine, I wasn't particularly excited when I saw these, and I assumed I would end up just giving them away, but I wanted to taste them first, so that I could give them an honest review... And wow! They were actually surprisingly good! I had a hard time not eating them all in one go. They were the perfect texture, in my opinion- not too gummy, not too soft, juuust right. They came in little bite-sized bits, but you could pull them apart into smaller threads- kind of like Twizzler's pull-apart licorice, except without that horrible, chemical taste. The flavor was truly phenomenal. It was the perfect balance of sweetness and a believable strawberry flavor. I really enjoyed these, and if I see them around, I will probably pick a bag up. Definitely would recommend, even to someone who doesn't normally enjoy chewy candies.
Destiny T.
Tacoma, WA
These were pleasantly juicy and flavorful! It was definitely not what I was expecting from Red Vine and I loved them! They're bite sized and easy to just keep munching on, so be careful! Though I am happy that these have no preservatives and are extremely low in saturated fat, I was also disappointed by the lack of good, nutritional value. Overall, they're a very good, fun, quick fix to a sweets craving and I would definitely buy them, after getting them complimentary, in the Frosty Vox Box as a simple snack! Impressed with Red Vine for surprising me with a product, wouldn't have expected it from a company I normally would think as one who practices the "If it's not broken, don't fix it" motto!
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
I received these in my #FrostyVoxBox and was a bit apprehensive. I don't like Twizzlers or Red Vines and most fruit snacks make me sick after only a few.

I was pleasantly surprised! These are fun to eat as you can eat a whole bite or tear apart the small piece into 3 twists. They flavor is pretty good with a hint of traditional red vines flavor but a nice artificial strawberry taste.

The nutritional profile is typical. These DO contain wheat flour and are NOT gluten free. Of course they're high in sugar, pretty high in fat for this type of candy, and high calorie. However, it's candy. You know what you're getting into.

You don't need a whole bag of these to feel satisfied. Just a few are strong enough to give you a sugar fix.
Lisa G.
Oh my goodness, these things are amazing! I have eaten half the bag already! If you like chewy, fruity candies, then these are for you. My toddler son loves them too. They are just soft and chewy enough for his little teeth to get through. I received the cherry flavor. I love cherry anything and this definitely delivers that delicious cherry taste without tasting fake. These are so good and a perfect sweet snack that you don't have to feel too guilty about! They are fat-free too and that's a bonus! I will purchase these in the future for sure!! Keep them in your purse to take to the movies. #FrostyVoxBox #FruitVineBites #Cherry
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I received these complimentry in my frosty voxbox for testing purposes. I got the strawberry flavor. They are very good. The flavor is very fruity. It reminds me of licorice but more fruity and softer. One cool thing is that the pieces peel part like the big peel apart licorice, so they're fun to peel apart while you eat and you can eat them in smaller pieces if you prefer. These are perfect for snacking on at the movies. I love that they come in a variety of pack sizes so you can choose a small one to throw in your bag just for you, the medium size to share or the big one for a party. Love the bite size and not too sticky or chewy.
Charity L.
Hewitt, TX
I received the Fruit Vines in my vox box, and was hesitant to try them as I have in the past not been a huge fan of the Red Vines brand. When I finally did open the bag I am ashamed to admit they were gone within an hours time, I could not put them down! These are absolutely going to be a staple in my home. I loved the texture, the flavor and even the smell, so did my children. I feel like the flavor is not the typical overly harsh fake flavoring that I have come to expect from similar candies, and the texture while chewy, wasn't so gummy that it sticks to the teeth. I am a fan!
Airele M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I want to start of by saying i did receive these for free for testing purposes in my #frostyvoxbox. I got the strawberry flavor. I have to say that i was disappointed due to the fact that i was expecting the delicious flavor i have come to love from red vine. For me these tasted more like twizzlers . which i don't care for too much. If you like twizzlers then you are sure to enjoy these. They are flavorful and the pieces are a good size ( so if you have small children be aware of that). They are also high in sodium, carbs and sugar. On a high note my four year old loved them
Katherine C.
Memphis, TN
This was the first thing I saw in my free Frosty VoxBox, because Come on who doesn't go for the food first? My first impression of the candy when I first opened them was the similarity of Twizzlers candy. How much it resembled it and smelled like it, etc. However when I tasted it, it was a different ball game!! I hate Twizzlers and although the resemblance was too much these tasted fantastic! It was sort of like a gummy but a slight thicker gummy. I have bought two bags of the same size already in the past month and a half.
Long story short: these. are. amazing!
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you prefer these to Twizzler Pull & Peel?
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Which flavor is your favorite?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer a softer licorice like Red Vine Fruit Vines Bites, or a tougher/chewier licorice like Twizzlers?
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Who tried a cherry one? Is it good as a strawberry? Which one do you prefer?
Brianne H.
Erie, PA
I've had the cherry, what other flavors can I get Fruit Vines?