BY FRUIT VINES

Fruit Vines® Bites are a new, soft, chewy fruit candy, from the Red Vines® family, available in two fruit flavors – strawberry and cherry.  Low fat and made with no preservatives, Fruit Vines® Bites are available in three sizes: a 2oz single serve, a 5oz hanging bag and a 10oz re-sealable stand-up bag and can be found at Walmart in the West, Kroger, Walgreens, Target and Safeway and Rite Aid.

Buy on Walmart
  • "got this in my frosty vox box i really enjoy this mini vines had never had them before i didn't want to finish them taste so good i got the strawberry flavor and the size are perfect" in 114 reviews
  • "The Cherry flavor is delicious, they are soft, chewy and the perfect bite when you are in the mood for something sweet. " in 82 reviews
  • "I received these complimentary to test and review in my frosty voxbox and they were so good I ate the whole bag in an hour. " in 51 reviews
  • "Overall, they're a very good, fun, quick fix to a sweets craving and I would definitely buy them, after getting them complimentary, in the Frosty Vox Box as a simple snack!" in 39 reviews
  • "I received the Cherry flavored Fruit Vines, I expected them to taste like red licorice but was pleasantly pleased with the flavor and chewiness of these Fruit Vines #SweetSide" in 36 reviews
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE! I can hardly ever find these anywhere. When I buy these I will literally eat the whole thing by myself in one sitting. These are not too sweet, and easy to chew. Super affordable too! I would highly recommend to others!!!
Morgan C.
Garrett, IN
The first time I tried these was in a voxbox I received. One of my favorite candies now. I cannot always find these everywhere I go but I do know of a couple places near me that carry them. I think these are incredibly soft and yummy compared to similar candies.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very Generic tasting, like a knockoff of a Fruit by the Foot. I did buy these at my local supermarket and was not impressed, did not like the taste at all. The Flavor tasted so dry and stuck to the roof of my mouth not appetizing in the least. I do not recommend.
Taylor W.
I'm surprised at how good these little things taste! They didn't look to good but sounded good so I decided to try them and they taster really good!
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
These gummies are so delicious. I try to have them for my kids as snacks. They definitely are affordable and of great value!
Anesha D.
Wilmington, DE
Yummy 😋 Delicious you should try them
They have many different flavors at a good price
You can find them in most sores ...
ashley f.
I didn't expect to like these as much as I do. Didn't expect them to have as much flavor as they do.
emma ☀.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Perfect to stick in a bowl and serve. it also makes great party favors!! I love these!!
Madison B.
Love! Love! Love! I am so addicted to these things! The flavor is amazing! I was so, so excited to receive this in my frostyvoxbox!
Naje S.
I'm okay with eating licorice. i got this from the frosty voxbox, and it had a nice taste, not too sweet. I did not like however how chewy it was! It was hard to get through it. Interested to see how other flavors may taste. I think I'll try them sometime.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you prefer these to Twizzler Pull & Peel?
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Which flavor is your favorite?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
Do you prefer a softer licorice like Red Vine Fruit Vines Bites, or a tougher/chewier licorice like Twizzlers?
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Who tried a cherry one? Is it good as a strawberry? Which one do you prefer?
Lily A.
Has anyone tried the cherry flavor? If so, what did you think? I really like the strawberry ones.