Fruit Stripe

Fruit Stripe Chewing Gum
220 Reviews
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Every once in a while, I can find this gum at the dollar store. It is nostalgic and brings me back to my childhood. It is only sweet for a short time and becomes hard rather quickly, but I enjoy the flavor.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I know this is for the gum, but they don’t have an option for these yet! I found them at the dollar general by where I live and me and my Boyfriend were so excited to try them!!! It comes with 3 flavors and there’s a decent amount in the bag. They’re pretty amazing though!! 😍
5 / 5
I know that Fruit Stripe Gum loses its flavor quickly, but it’s such a nostalgic candy for me. My dad used to buy this gum for me as a kid and I still love the flavor to this day. It’s one of those items that just has a lot of sentimental value. So glad I found this! Also, the tattoos are adorable!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
The original. 2 seconds of flavor, full sugar goodness. For 2 seconds. Literally. Yes, I loved this gum and I bought it. For taste— this gun deserves maybe 1 star. The initial fruit scent and flavor are great! But, it taste within a few seconds of you chewing it. So, to keep the flavor going, you find yourself going through stick after stick of the pack very quickly. Fun part of this gum— the colors, brief flavor and scent, and the “tattoo” wrappers!!!! And so, Fruit Stripe gets 2 stars for short-lived fun and nostalgia. It is fun, and the perfect kid attracting gum. But— the truth is that it’s not a great gum. At all. The flavor is great, for 10 seconds and then it’s gone like a flash. There is a sugar free version for slightly less guilt, but you still fly through the pack just to keep some flavor going. #gum #fruitstripe #sweettooth [product:fruit-stripe-chewing-gum]
5 / 5
Omg I LOVED this as a kid! I’m so excited it showed up in the polls. I don’t chew it anymore, but for reminiscing purposes I def would. Good value for the gum and definitely repurchase worthy! I wonder if they still sell this!
5 / 5
This will always be my favorite gum even though it's not as popular or well known like other brands even though Fruit Stripe tastes better than some other brands. This gum is so delicious and it's bursting with five different fruity flavors. Did I mention each piece of gum has its own tattoo that's easy to apply and remove. Chewing this gum makes you feel like a kid all over again. [product:fruit-stripe-chewing-gum]
5 / 5
These used to be my fav as a kid! Takes me back! Haven’t seen them in a long time but would definitely grab a pack if I did.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Aww nostalgia GOTTA LOVE IT! Interested in remembering your youth! 😉 Fruit stripe gum will definitely take you back! Juicy for 10 minutes, Hee Hee 😜 but who can resist the tasty and sweet 10 minutes! 😋 [product:fruit-stripe-chewing-gum]
5 / 5
I used have like that product when I was little kid and it's my favorite to chewing and put a tattoo on tongue. been ate alot and got sick. 😁🤣🤣 Also I was surprised it's still repurchased at any stores. good value and highly recommended and it's worthy. #sweettooth #chewinggum #stipe [product:fruit-stripe-chewing-gum]
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I absolutely can not stand this gum it's Soo gross!! It's got a short lasting flavor that goes away quickly so you don't get your monies worth at all. It's a cheaper gum to say the least. I won't be buying this ever again. I did give it a 2 stars because I did love it as a kid. But I swear every time I've bought this gum it's hard and old.