Add a Photo

#64 in Gum
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
Marksville, LA

This gum is a big hit with people who remember this gum from years back, or those that have never seen it. The fascination of 5 different flavors in a single pack of 17 sticks of gum. Plus the tattoos makes it fun for kids or kid at heart. The biggest drawback of this gum is that within 5-7 minutes it loses its flavor. By 15 minutes you are chewing on stick #2 to have any flavor.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.

I'm giving this 3 stars because as a kid I have good memories with this gum. You were cool if you had this haha. But having it recently I realized it slams you with all the flavor at once and no joke like 30 seconds later the flavors gone and tastes terrible :( Totally a kid geared gum, not really worth the money.
Kindra O.
Kindra O.
Mount Vernon, IA

This gum was SOOO awesome as I was a kid! It had awesome flavors that tasted so good even if they didn't last very long. Im pretty sure on some of the wrappers there were temporary tattoos as well which I just thought was the coolest. would totally buy again just for nostalgia and looking back on my childhood.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK

Blast from the past! If you can find this gum, get it for an 80's kid! It packs a great fruit flavor for about 15 to 30 seconds and then it's bland. If you want long lasting flavor, this is not for you! However, if you want the nostalgia of reliving your childhood.... BUY IT AND ENJOY!
jena e.
jena e.

This was one of my favorites from when I was a kid. I recently found it in a dollar store and was so happy. Really great juicy, fruity flavor. The only disappointment is the flavor never last long. The packaging said new long lasting flavor, but didn't really notice a difference.
kelly h.
kelly h.
Newport News, VA

This isn't the best gum in the world. It has very fun packaging which catches the eye. Sadly the flavor doesn't last long but for the price it isn't very bad. It also seems to get hard after about 5 minutes but it makes it good for kids who really don't chew gum for really long.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH

Does not last long at all and begins to fall apart if you chew ift for too long which is pretty gross. That being said, the flavor is absolutely delicious - very sweet and fruity. i loved this gum as a child. I don't buy it anymore, but I might if I were feeling nostalgic.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Springfield, Mo

This is the perfect gum for me. I don't really like chewing gum and end up spitting it out after 2 minutes. Even though it may be a waste, I don't know anybody who can give up the nostalgia value of this super fruity, short lasting flavor gum.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

The flavor lasted forever! It was a wonderful taste as well. Reasonably priced as well. Packaging was nice because gum didn't fall out in my purse. Compared to other brands I have used my favorite aspect of this gum was the length of flavor.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Tulsa, OK

I used to get these as a kid every time I went to the store. They had some of the best flavors, but it didn't last long at all. Just like with juicy fruit :c And I loved the tattoos that came on the wrappers! Such a fun idea :D
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK

Have you bought these recently?
yesi b.
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

Why does the flavor run out so quickly?
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO

Do anybody remember this as a kid. We use to get this as a kid, very popular in my neighborhood.had ever flavor
lisa l.
lisa l.

Does the flavor last long on this product

Join Now