BY FRUIT STRIPE #73 in Gum

• Does the flavor last long on this product 1 Answers
  • Do anybody remember this as a kid. We use to get this as ...5 Answers
  • Have you bought these recently?9 Answers
Fruit Stripe Bubble Gum
  • "This was my favorite gum when I was younger and I loved the flavor, I didn't even mind that it doesn't last very long because it tastes soooooo good!" in 3 reviews
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
I love this gum! I usually get it at Walmart or target, it’s quite affordable. The flavor is perfect, not too sweet and not too strong. It definitely freshens my breath and its super fun to chew. Only complaint is that the flavor disappears quickly, about after 5 min. Totally recommend trying this gum!!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've loved this gum my entire life; all of the flavors are delicious and the packaging is super cute (not to mention how each stick of gum is awesomely Zebra striped!).  The only downside is that this deliciousness lasts all of about 25 seconds and then it tastes like you are chewing cardboard.  Please, Fruit Stripe Bubble Gum... Please, for the love of Universal-Gum-Chewing... Please... figure out how to make these fantastic flavors last!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I haven't gotten this gum in years but I recall it being one of my favorites to chew growing up. I think it's a good value for the price if you're getting it for a kid.
Lisbeth H.
Winston, NC
Fruit Stripe. Fruit Stripe is an artificially and naturally flavored fruit chewing gum notorious for its strong yet fleeting flavor. It proudly claims to be the only gum with painted-on stripes, and is packaged in zebra-striped wrappers
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
I use to get this gum everytime I was a child the flavor is amazing doesnt last long but still has a very nice flavor and very nice texture and the packaging is for younger kids love this gum
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Blast from the past! If you can find this gum, get it for an 80's kid! It packs a great fruit flavor for about 15 to 30 seconds and then it's bland. If you want long lasting flavor, this is not for you! However, if you want the nostalgia of reliving your childhood.... BUY IT AND ENJOY!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Does not last long at all and begins to fall apart if you chew ift for too long which is pretty gross. That being said, the flavor is absolutely delicious - very sweet and fruity. i loved this gum as a child. I don't buy it anymore, but I might if I were feeling nostalgic.
Kindra O.
Mount Vernon, IA
This gum was SOOO awesome as I was a kid! It had awesome flavors that tasted so good even if they didn't last very long. Im pretty sure on some of the wrappers there were temporary tattoos as well which I just thought was the coolest. would totally buy again just for nostalgia and looking back on my childhood.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This gum is a big hit with people who remember this gum from years back, or those that have never seen it. The fascination of 5 different flavors in a single pack of 17 sticks of gum. Plus the tattoos makes it fun for kids or kid at heart. The biggest drawback of this gum is that within 5-7 minutes it loses its flavor. By 15 minutes you are chewing on stick #2 to have any flavor.
Bailey M.
I'm giving this 3 stars because as a kid I have good memories with this gum. You were cool if you had this haha. But having it recently I realized it slams you with all the flavor at once and no joke like 30 seconds later the flavors gone and tastes terrible :( Totally a kid geared gum, not really worth the money.
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK
Have you bought these recently?
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Do anybody remember this as a kid. We use to get this as a kid, very popular in my neighborhood.had ever flavor
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Why does the flavor run out so quickly?
lisa l.
Does the flavor last long on this product