BY FRUIT STRIPE #61 in Gum

• Does the flavor last long on this product 1 Answers
  • Do anybody remember this as a kid. We use to get this as a kid, ver...5 Answers
  • Have you bought these recently?9 Answers
Fruit Stripe Bubble Gum
  • "This was my favorite gum when I was younger and I loved the flavor, I didn't even mind that it doesn't last very long because it tastes soooooo good!" in 3 reviews
jena e.
jena e.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This was one of my favorites from when I was a kid. I recently found it in a dollar store and was so happy. Really great juicy, fruity flavor. The only disappointment is the flavor never last long. The packaging said new long lasting flavor, but didn't really notice a difference.
kelly h.
kelly h.
Newport News, VA
This isn't the best gum in the world. It has very fun packaging which catches the eye. Sadly the flavor doesn't last long but for the price it isn't very bad. It also seems to get hard after about 5 minutes but it makes it good for kids who really don't chew gum for really long.
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Does not last long at all and begins to fall apart if you chew ift for too long which is pretty gross. That being said, the flavor is absolutely delicious - very sweet and fruity. i loved this gum as a child. I don't buy it anymore, but I might if I were feeling nostalgic.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
The flavor lasted forever! It was a wonderful taste as well. Reasonably priced as well. Packaging was nice because gum didn't fall out in my purse. Compared to other brands I have used my favorite aspect of this gum was the length of flavor.
Alli M.
Alli M.
This was my favorite childhood gum and I would still purchase this if it were available in my area. It is very affordable, which is good because the flavor doesn't last an incredibly long time.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaverton, OR
This holds some very significant nostalgia for me. I remember going to the grocery store when I was a kid and my dad getting me a pack of this for good behavior.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
As many others said, favorite gum from childhood! Its delicious and fruity and I love it. Its a bit harder to find these days but when I see it I grab it!
Denny L.
Denny L.
san antonio, TX
This used to be my favorite gum, or one of my favorites. I wish it would be easy to find at stores now days. rainbows make everything better.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've loved this gum my entire life; all of the flavors are delicious and the packaging is super cute (not to mention how each stick of gum is awesomely Zebra striped!).  The only downside is that this deliciousness lasts all of about 25 seconds and then it tastes like you are chewing cardboard.  Please, Fruit Stripe Bubble Gum... Please, for the love of Universal-Gum-Chewing... Please... figure out how to make these fantastic flavors last!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
I use to get this gum everytime I was a child the flavor is amazing doesnt last long but still has a very nice flavor and very nice texture and the packaging is for younger kids love this gum
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Spiro, OK
Have you bought these recently?
Chanda W.
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Do anybody remember this as a kid. We use to get this as a kid, very popular in my neighborhood.had ever flavor
yesi b.
yesi b.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Why does the flavor run out so quickly?
lisa l.
lisa l.
Does the flavor last long on this product