BY FRUIT STRIPE #79 in Gum

Buy on Walmart
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
Childhood memories! The gum has such a good taste just whish it would last longer. These are great for kids. I remember loving these cause of the fun packaging and the tattoos on the gum wrappers.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this as a child but I have not seen this in years. I love any gum as long as it don't get hard quick. I chew gum everyday. No gum is expensive. I would love to chew this gum again. Yes I recommend this gum to others.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
To this day I still love this gum! I used to eat it as a child! I love the flavor, it's so sweet and fruity but I wish it lasted a little longer.
Megan G.
Rock Falls, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I think we all chewed this gum as a kid and loved it. Flavor is ok but as we all know it's very brief and you always went thru trhe pack fast.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Fruit Stripe Bubble Gum super old school gum. Tastes good, but looses it's flavor kinda quickly. Haven't had this in ages.
Kyla M.
Comstock Park, MI
The product is fun, the packaging is fun, the flavor is good. The flavor last for about 10 seconds and then you're left with rock hard flavorless gum.
Heather K.
My children LOVE Fruit Stripe Bubble gum and I am okay with it. When I was little the flavor was way better than it is today! The "tats" are still always a fun extra!
Cynthia R.
El Paso, TX
Remember getting these when i was younger and using the wrapped to put the designs on my skin. Taste really good and love the different flavors
LaTonya L.
Detroit, MI
I remember this product from when I was a very young girl. It's been around for a long time and it taste is so fruity. The flavor and the texture of this gum is awesome. It's not a dutiful gum it's a fun gum. It's not designed to freshen your breath or brush your teeth it's sole purpose is for Gum Lovers
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
I loved this when I was a kid. Picked some up the other day, and I am not as happy with it as I was as a child. Gum goes kinda stale fast.
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
Do the flavors really taste good?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else loves the tattoo part of the wrapper
Heather  H.
I haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone found them if so where?
Miranda P.
Mc Calla, AL
My favorite part was the tattoo wrapper and the many different flavors in the pack when I was a kid. What was your favorite part of this gum?
S H.
Philadelphia, PA
Was this your favorite gum as a kid and if so what do you tell your children about it?