BY FRUIT STRIPE

• Who else loves the tattoo part of the wrapper 5 Answers
Jalyca R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Childhood memories! The gum has such a good taste just whish it would last longer. These are great for kids. I remember loving these cause of the fun packaging and the tattoos on the gum wrappers.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this as a child but I have not seen this in years. I love any gum as long as it don't get hard quick. I chew gum everyday. No gum is expensive. I would love to chew this gum again. Yes I recommend this gum to others.
Dhaisha H.
Hayward , CA
Fruit stripes bubble gum bring back fond memories of my childhood. The fruity flavor is so sweet and juicy but runs out really fast. I would always end up shoving another piece right after the first pieces flavor would run out until my whole pack was gone. I give it an A for its nostalgia but for long lasting I would give it a C...
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
My kids love these, for me, I really don't care for them. I think my kids love them because of the flavor, which doesn't last long, and the cute little zebra packaging. They are really cheap and can be found at most convenient stores. I would recommend for kids, not adults looking for long last gum flavor.
Lauren W.
Favorite gum of all time, probably moreso for sentimental reasons than taste/quality. Makes me think of beggingg my parents for this in the grocery checkout line when I was a kid! The flavor does not last very long but it sure is delicious while it does!!
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Fruit Stripe Bubble gum taste's amazing there's nothing better tasting Except the flavor doesn't last long ata all! Which is a complete bummer! I love the little tattoo's on the wrapper though that is awesome. There's no other gum like fruit stripe.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
I used to love getting this gum when I was a kid. The bad part was the gum tastes amazing for only like five seconds and then it tastes terrible. The tongue tattoos are pretty cool though. I recommend everyone at least try this once in their life.
LaTonya L.
Detroit, MI
I remember this product from when I was a very young girl. It's been around for a long time and it taste is so fruity. The flavor and the texture of this gum is awesome. It's not a dutiful gum it's a fun gum. It's not designed to freshen your breath or brush your teeth it's sole purpose is for Gum Lovers
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
This is a take off from the original but it still takes me right back to childhood- who didn't have fruit stipe gum as a child?!?!?!?! The bright colors and cute zebra is Brandi g at its best!! The flavor doesn't last long but it is so fun that I buy it occasional for nostalgics reasons.
Heather  H.
All I can say is, this reminds me of my childhood!!! Oh how i remember begginggg mom to let me have a pack and finishing them off within days. You were a cool kid if you had them at school hahaha. Oh i miss these and wish i could find them. I miss the flavors.
Angel B.
Springfield, IL
Do the flavors really taste good?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else loves the tattoo part of the wrapper
Heather  H.
I haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone found them if so where?
Miranda P.
Mc Calla, AL
My favorite part was the tattoo wrapper and the many different flavors in the pack when I was a kid. What was your favorite part of this gum?
S H.
Philadelphia, PA
Was this your favorite gum as a kid and if so what do you tell your children about it?