Add a Photo

#83 in Gum
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Waxhaw, NC

My kids love these, for me, I really don't care for them. I think my kids love them because of the flavor, which doesn't last long, and the cute little zebra packaging. They are really cheap and can be found at most convenient stores. I would recommend for kids, not adults looking for long last gum flavor.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.

Favorite gum of all time, probably moreso for sentimental reasons than taste/quality. Makes me think of beggingg my parents for this in the grocery checkout line when I was a kid! The flavor does not last very long but it sure is delicious while it does!!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

Fruit Stripe Bubble gum taste's amazing there's nothing better tasting Except the flavor doesn't last long ata all! Which is a complete bummer! I love the little tattoo's on the wrapper though that is awesome. There's no other gum like fruit stripe.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN

I used to love getting this gum when I was a kid. The bad part was the gum tastes amazing for only like five seconds and then it tastes terrible. The tongue tattoos are pretty cool though. I recommend everyone at least try this once in their life.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY

Talking about flash back wow I used to buy these all the time when I was younger loved these but I don't think the flavor last very long but loved to use the tattoo on the wrapper it was so much fun to have these when I was a child
Dania U.
Dania U.

This gum has been around a long time. It has a great taste and usually contains tattoos that are fun to put on your arm. Sometimes the flavor does run out too quickly but overall is a great chewing gum.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
San Marcos, TX

This was my favorite candy growing up, so when I saw it at the store recently I had to buy it! I still love it but I felt like the taste didn't last all that long. Really great gum though!
Adrianna L.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower, Ca

Loved this gum growing up, it was always so cool especially with the tattoo it came with. The only downside was that the flavor didn't last long.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Rustburg, VA

The flavor does not last very long on this gum but is great for kids ! The different flavors are very tasty and I love the tattoo on the paper.
Nikole D.
Nikole D.

Liked this gum as a kid. Flavor doesn't last long but I did like it. Haven't seen it anywhere lately but will try it again when I see it.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Springfield, IL

Do the flavors really taste good?
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA

Who else loves the tattoo part of the wrapper
Heather  H.
Heather H.

I haven't been able to find these anywhere. Has anyone found them if so where?
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Mc Calla, AL

My favorite part was the tattoo wrapper and the many different flavors in the pack when I was a kid. What was your favorite part of this gum?
S H.
S H.
Philadelphia, PA

Was this your favorite gum as a kid and if so what do you tell your children about it?

Join Now