Fruit Roll-Ups™ Tropical Tie-Dye­ Fruit Flavored Snacks

by Fruit Roll-ups

Fruit-flavored, gummy treats made with no artificial flavors for a delicious gelatin free, gluten free snack

Where can I find these At?
Are these still in sold in store?
Start your review of Fruit Roll-Ups™ Tropical Tie-Dye­ Fruit Flavored Snacks!
Chandler, AZ
My son loves these. We are at the store and he usually helps himself to putting these in the cart. I have to admit I to will have some so in the end its a win for everyone. Price is good.
Gluten Free, Paleo, Low Carb
Lake Charles, LA
These are delicious yes! I do not last long in my house. The kids love both flavors. I on the other hand and picky so I only ate the strawberry one.
Dairy Free
Tuscaloosa , AL
These are so fun to eat and so yummy. Who says you have to be a child to enjoy these? Not me! I have to stop myself from eating the whole box lol
No Special Diet
My daughter loves the colorful fruit roll ups. I buy them regularly for an after school program I coordinate! The kids love it. It is sticky!
Wenonah, NJ
The best fruit roll ups ever. So tasty, wish they were bigger so I could enjoy them even more. Always on sale st my local grocery store
Organic, Low Carb
Benton Harbor, MI
Fruit roll ups will always get a 5 star rating with me. Always. I LOVE fruit roll ups. However, they could certainly be a bit bigger!
New Oxford, PA
We always keep a stash of fruit rollups in our cabinet. The kids love them as a quick gp to treat or to put in their lunch boxes.
Vero Beach, FL
I rarely got these as a kid, but when I did I'd enjoy them while I could!! Their very affordable and great for you or any kids
No Special Diet
They look fun and taste good kids love them I love them always good on a nice sunny day one of them usually does the trick
Vegetarian
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend.